any dummy recommendations?

Pumpkinb

Proud parents!
Reaction score
I have Tommee Tippee closer to nature dummies and have tried to offer them to Rebecca but she just spits them out, however I really need to solve this as she has now moved from sucking her fists to having discovered her thumb and that is a route I do not want to go down........should I try some different kinds? Don't want to ruin her teeth when they come in by using any that are not orthodontic (sp?)

Esmé has some called Nuby. They have little dots on the teat near where the gums go. These are the only ones she'll happily keep in. She spat the Closer to Nature ones out too.

I bought the Nuby dummies from Tesco. x

I found it wasn't the type of Dummies Niamh had but the shape. She spits out the flat closer to Nature one, but will happily use her cherry shaped teat one.

Its recommended if they're breast fed too, so says my HV.

The cherry dummys are the only ones kaiden will take, he hates the closer to nature ones I think it's the silicon they're made of, he prefers the old latex ones.

Joshua hated the closer to nature ones when he was little and would only have MAM, now he will take any! lol

Adam wouldn't even consider the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature dummies, wouldn't hold it in his mouth for a second, but he took the MAM orthodontic ones no bother. I wondered if he'd been too young for the TT ones so I tried them again ages later and same result.

mam here.. i think ive tried just about every other kind, and ruby has rejected them all!
( i posted a discount code in that section on here for their website x)

Brandon hates the closer to nature ones as well! I use the MAM ones...he really likes them!! x x

Sofia has only ever accepted the MAM ones, tried Avent and TT and neither stayed in.

The nurses gave her a cherry teat one and that also stayed in, just I prefer MAM.

The MAM ones are good as they are smaller too. Don't look big on LO faces!

I use the closer to nature ones. Nieve will not take any others, ive treid her on cherry teats but shhe will only have the orthodontic ones x

thanks all sounds like the Closer to Nature ones are not always the favourite of many of your little ones either, going out tomorrow to try some cherry ones!

we use MAM - daisy went through a stage of only taking really cheap nasty looking huge ortho dontic things.....i hated them (i know its hat she wants that counts) but she loves her MAM ones :thumbup:

I've always used MAM bottles and dummies,they're the only ones twins will take.

mam here as well i have tried every dummy going but she will only have mam i think its mainly down to the teat being bigger so they can hold it in there mouths better. plus they do cute designs. lol

Sienna will take any other than the TT! But i only buy Avent now.. Might have a look at the Mam ones though as they seem quite a hit with all the bubbas x

Jack doesn't like the TT ones either. He is perfectly happy on the Avent ones though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->