Any exeter,england mummys?

mum2b2009

mummy of two boys!
Reaction score
Im from exeter,be nice to meet some exeter mummys x

I'm from Plymouth!!
And yes there are a few mummies about from Exeter.I shall go and point a couple of them in the direction of this thread. :) xxx

I'm from Plymouth!!
And yes there are a few mummies about from Exeter.I shall go and point a couple of them in the direction of this thread. :) xxx

Thanks hun,plymouth aint far away! your little one looks so cute. not long till your next little one, hope every thing goes well x x

hello! I'm in Exeter and have this toddler 'thing' who is pictured in my signature! How old is your LO?

i hope it's ok to post here, i hope to be a mum soon but i live right outside of exeter :)

I live in wales now. But lived in exeter for almost my whole life and go bacik often. as family still there. Due in 6 weeks. x

i dunno :( it came up wiv a pic sayin something like 'get photobucket preium' its ok ive put a resqust in to xxxjacxxx mines next woop :happydance:

I am a mummy-2-b from Exeter, in my second tri, still have lots of planning etc to do! Has everybody had their babies or anybody pregnant??
xxx

i think most of us have had our babies but mine and mum2b2009 bubs are like the same age-ish, xxx

i'm in newton abbot not far ive got a little girl lily whos 14 months and i'm expecting baby number 2

sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->