Any fertilaid ladies out there?

lovelylisa84

Pregnant with baby #3
Reaction score
I just started taking fertilaid as of 1/21 and just wondering if anyone else is taking it so that we can compare. :)

Hi Lisa,
Just ordered fertilaid for me and hubby. Been trying to conceive number 2 for 4 years (diagnosed with secondary unexplained infertility). Took clomid for 6 months- no luck. My cycles are irregular 26-34 days. Hoping to try this. Hope to receive the tabs soon.
Fingers x they work as have read some positive reviews.

i just ordered a bottle of fertilaid. i figure what do i have to lose?! we have been trying almost 2 yrs now. i was on the shot.
im 25 and hubby is 24. we really want a baby together.

yay! its been a while since I have logged on. Lets KIT. Ive been on it since 1/21 and I was really hoping it would bring my AF but nope it has not. Im currently CD68 no af and i tested last week BFN.

oh but it says that you need to be on it for three full months before is REALLY in your system for some women., and others it can take a month. you havent been on it long enough yet to see a change i bet.

i JUST got mine today. i believe im on CD7 today. i wish i couldve started it on CD1 lol. oh well i guess we will see. i think this cycle im going to try not to try if ya know what i mean. i think its getting a bit too stressful.

Yeah I just bought 2 months because ive read lots of women concieving on their 1st month. Im trying not to get my hopes high since I am now on CD70 BUT I had EWCM for the first time!!! and a temp drop on CD66 and my temps have been raising ever since. I will keep you guys updated. :D

thats great! yeah i read a bunch of good reviews.

its only a couple days in.... but i swear i have alot more CM already and my sex drive is up....

I started taking them on Tuesday - I have to say I have had a lot of cervical mucus ( sorry TMI ). However, I have also been taking evening primrose ( which I have been for a few months ). But it's different this time so hope it's doing something down there lol. Hope you get to see AF soon Lisa.

Oops mis read Lisa - hope you get a BFP. You never know. Fingers x for you.

my temps have stayed up!!! then i got creamy CM! Im going to test 2/14. Fertility friend which I have read could be wrong says I ovulated CD70. I will keep you all updated. Yay! Baby dust to you all. XO

I started fertilaid last week on tuesday, so far ive had increased sex drive which ive never had before and CM. I also purchased a fertile focus saliva microscope and today was the first day I actually saw some "ferning" not a whole lot but some, hopefully the ferning continues...

Praying you get your BFP Lisa! :)

Wow well done 23sparkle- hope u get a BFP soon. Unfortunately I have had to stop taking the tablets- I started feeling itchy and had welts on my arm and leg- not sure if am allergic to one of the ingredients or something else so unfortunately I just have to wait and see.
Baby dust to you.

Allergic reaction...interesting...Ive had some itching on my right hand but I figured it could be from the dishwashing soap I haven't seen any welts though. I will have to wait and see as well for the mean time im just gonna keep taking them.

Baby dust to you as well! :)

Hi Ladies, how are we all getting on?
I can say that it was not the fertilaid that made me itch and welts too as I haven't been taking the tabs for few days now. Will start taking them again beginning of my next cycle ( hopefully not :& )
Baby dust to you all!

I started fertilaid last week on tuesday, so far ive had increased sex drive which ive never had before and CM. I also purchased a fertile focus saliva microscope and today was the first day I actually saw some "ferning" not a whole lot but some, hopefully the ferning continues...

Praying you get your BFP Lisa! :)

I wondered about that focus saliva stuff. Let us know if it works. :)

Hi Ladies, how are we all getting on?
I can say that it was not the fertilaid that made me itch and welts too as I haven't been taking the tabs for few days now. Will start taking them again beginning of my next cycle ( hopefully not :& )
Baby dust to you all!

well im 8 DPO, still have high temps. I know its too early but took a HPT today and BFN. :)

Well I got a cold, it started on sunday, I only worked half a day on monday, slept the remainder of the day. I feel a bit better today for valentines day :) but im mostly very stuffed up and I cough every now and then...I guess this cold is just a mild one gotta wait and see...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->