Any gals from the States TTC in the summer?

CandiceJM

Momma to 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Hubby and I are going to TTC #2 starting in the summer. I was hoping that maybe I could find some future bump buddies from the States! We're living in Maine :)

Hi!
I live in New York (not the city) and we are going to try for our first in August:winkwink:.
When will you be starting to ttc?

Hopefully me, but probably not.
I just told my husband , the best bday present he could give me is telling me we can start TTC ..LOL. (my bday is end of june) ;)

Count me in! I think.. :haha: DH is in the Navy and goes out to sea for six months in December so we are still discussing whether to just go for it or not. I already have a 9 month old but I want our LOs to be somewhat close in age if I can! :thumbup: If we start trying it'll be closer to the end of Summer, early fall!!

Hi! I've been WTT, just came off the patch and NTNP. As soon as my period comes I'll be TTC. I live in Texas currently but the hubs is in the military so who knows when and where to that will change. LOL

I'm in Boston MA. I was supposed to start TTC in June but I'm pushing it off until July. DH is still hoping for June but I'm trying to lose another 10-15 pounds first.

Im in TX. I started my TTC cycle with my last period but with low hormone checks I'm in a wait and see position.

Im in TX. I started my TTC cycle with my last period but with low hormone checks I'm in a wait and see position.

What part of TX are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

We will be TTC #1 in June, yikes--3 weeks! Also in the US.

Lots of Texas girls! We're in San Antonio for the time being. :)

Hi!
I live in New York (not the city) and we are going to try for our first in August:winkwink:.
When will you be starting to ttc?

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! We've moved from NJ to Maine last week. We're going to start trying in August!

Hi! On the East coast here and we just started TTC again. I was pregnant Jan to Oct last year and refuse to be pregnant right in the hight of summer again, hense the try for a winter pregnancy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->