Any guesses?

Thanks guys gender scan is sat the 22nd

Thank you hun, how's the pregnancy going x

Hi hon omg I cant wait until u find out how exciting.
My pregnancy has been really stressful from week 17 to week 22 but now I'm finally starting to relax.
I was diognosed with cholestasis of pregnancy at just 17 weeks so was put on medication for it and told the baby will have to he induced early.
I was in limbo for a few weeks waiting to see if the medication would help and thankfully they are helping and my bile acid levels are only very slightly raised so I'm feeling so much more positive now. Just hoping they remain stable for as long as possible.
Hoping to get to the very least 35 weeks and the most 37 but we shall see.
How have u been

Hi hon omg I cant wait until u find out how exciting.
My pregnancy has been really stressful from week 17 to week 22 but now I'm finally starting to relax.
I was diognosed with cholestasis of pregnancy at just 17 weeks so was put on medication for it and told the baby will have to he induced early.
I was in limbo for a few weeks waiting to see if the medication would help and thankfully they are helping and my bile acid levels are only very slightly raised so I'm feeling so much more positive now. Just hoping they remain stable for as long as possible.
Hoping to get to the very least 35 weeks and the most 37 but we shall see.
How have u been

You're telling me well the end of May I was rushed to hospital with the most excrusiating pain in my upper right half it was worse than giving birth :( turns out I have pancreatitis and gull stones so I've been on oral morph and codine so worried its affecting my baby but consultant assured me it's safe with pain management I've got to have a camera and tools down my throat Thursday to remove the stone thats blockrd my bile duct I've lost 2 stone and too scared to eat anything :( incase it triggers an attack. Scan went well though and baby is on target and healthy bless bubba just want to get back to health now... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->