Any help would be appreciated

angie90

Reaction score
Hi girls! I know I've asked before in a separate thred but didn't get any answers so thought I'd try again with being more specific! :)

I stopped the Zoletta pill 2 weeks ago and have not had any break through bleed (I understand can take months Just frustrating for no breakthrough at all) last Thursday I had serious period cramps but no period :-( I have tested also but got a BFN. Tonight I tried doing an Ovulation test as got a faint line which means I'm not ovulating at this point in time

Just wondering how you girls would go forward? Keep testing with O sticks or wait for a bleed?

Just feel so disheartened! I know it's only 2 weeks but just naively thought my period would come straight back! Any advice would be so welcome! Sorry to keep bothering you all xx

Personally, I'd wait for a bleed as it can take a while to get your period after stopping the pill. I wouldn't want to waste lots of money of ovulation tests. It's a pain coming off BC! Hope your cycles regulate quickly x

Thanks heychrissie.

Just didn't expect not to have any bleed. Me and my partner had discusses it for so long and usually when I've come off the pill I've had a bleed so just felt so disheartened already which is silly as we've only just started trying!

Hoping I see her soon! Was so certain last week as had intense period pains but she didn't show! Xx

My last real af was April 29 then I had a 3 day light spotting not normal every test I take is negative my Dr won't do a blood test I have symptoms sore breast and nipples feeling sleepy all the time lower stomach cramps back pain I've been trying for years my periods became regular October last year 31 days apart don't know why I'm getting negative results with these symptoms plus my cm is white watery lotion type I'm soo confused just want a baby I'm almost 28 and haven't been successful yet

I wouldnt keep taking opk's everyday, but maybe take them when your body starts showing other signs of impeding ovulation (like if your cm starts turning to ewcm). That way you aren't wasting a bunch of tests, but you aren't just sitting around waiting to bleed.

Drina- hi! I'm around the same age! It's really frustrating isn't it? Have you tried speaking to another doctor possible? They say it can take 12 months for it to return which seems so daunting doesn't it!! When was the last time you tested??

Stellaluna441- I stopped taking them the last week on Thursday I had some white cm so did one then which was dark but not as dark as the test line, then again Saturday and Sunday and they got continuously lighter which makes me think I possibly O???

They are finally going to do a blood test today or tomorrow

Drina that's good news for you! Did you see another doctor? Did you say you have been trying long? X

Now they are not doing a blood test they are waiting till the 10th I've been so sick anything I smell makes me want to get sick or just sleep

Oh have you don't any tests recently? Still no period after 3 weeks of stopping the pill so did a test this morning and was a BFN as expected! Just can't believe not even had a breakthrough bleed as my periods are normally so on time before the pill!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->