any help would be great

crzysk8trchc

Reaction score
Me and the hubby are trying to have baby #1 (I had a previous post, it was a :bfn: , so here i am again).:bunny::bunny:

What has anyone has done to "help" conceive? Any tips? any thing would really be great. thanks and baby dust to every body!!!!

Hello!!

Hubby and I try to stay as active intimately as possible from the end of AF until about a week before AF. If not every night, then every other night (But so far we have done every night Lol).

Some tips that I can give are: Remember that if you have an orgasm during sex around the same time as your husband, your chances are much higher as your body will actually 'suck up' the sperm.

Another thing that we realized after our first month TTC, was do not get up right away after having sex. I used to get up within 5 minutes and go clean up and go to the washroom, but then I did a lot of research and talked to the doc and my best advice is this: Go to the washroom before sex.. and then have sex right before bed. After sex, do not get up- remain laying down, or even prop your hips up with a pillow under your bum. Going to sleep right after sex with minimal clean up and just sleeping through the night (I actually put a towel under myself and keep paper towel handy in case of a 'spill' if you know what I mean). The longer the sperm stays inside you and is not in contact with the fresh air outside of your body- the longer it will survive and the much better chance that it will make it to the egg. If you stand up right away after sex0 gravity pretty much kicks all of the stuff out of you, so stay on your back and have a sleep- save that shower for the morning! :)

Hope this helps you!

opk,charting..temping, preseed and instead cups , this is wot i use hun still no bfp but im hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->