Any helpful advice for TTC?

Krissykat1006

Reaction score
I've been reading online, but would love some advice from others here as well :)

This will be my 2nd cycle, AF arrived today and I didn't do anything out of my norm last cycle. So was going to "step it up a notch" this round!

Actually I did use an OPK last month. I'm going to get a basal thermometer this month to go along with the kits.

I feel like I'm in school again and I want to impress my teacher LoL!

Definitely get into charting if you can...it helps a lot to know your temp pattern and when I got pregnant with my daughter I knew I was pregnant before I got BFPs on a test because of my temp pattern. I used Fertility Friend and I used OPKs as well, however I haven't ever had any great success with them. When I got pregnant with DD I used them and didn't get a positive lol Good luck to you!

Definitely get into charting if you can...it helps a lot to know your temp pattern and when I got pregnant with my daughter I knew I was pregnant before I got BFPs on a test because of my temp pattern. I used Fertility Friend and I used OPKs as well, however I haven't ever had any great success with them. When I got pregnant with DD I used them and didn't get a positive lol Good luck to you!

Thanks Braven :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->