Any helpful hints?? TTC baby #1

Candii

Reaction score
Hey!! So since Jan I've been doing a few things that have been said to help concieve, from my doctor, hear say and even a psychic!! I've been eating alot better, total switch of diet! No white breads, less sugars ( thats so hard I love chocolate!!) More exercise!! My aunt suggested a maca extract herb for me and him to enhance fertility in both, and I read a article and someone suggested a herb called shatavari plus.. anyone heard of theses.. any other suggestions. Should I just hold off and wait till I meet with my fertility doctor and he has his sperm count checked!?!?!? This is the hardest waiting game of my life!! But in the end will certainly be the best one!! For now our "nesting" is searching names and meanings all the time :p well.. more me! haha..

Conception vitamins for both you and your OH, using a basal body thermometer (digital thermometer with 2 decimal points) first thing on a morning to take your temperature, checking your cervical mucus and cervical position to check for signs of ovulation. So you know you're :sex: at the right time :winkwink:

Sounds like you're on top of it!

You said more exercise, and my cousin who is an ob/gyn resident said that's the very best thing my DH and I can do to increase our chances. Now that the weather is getting nicer it's easier to get outside and be active!

I have been trying to reduce my sugars too, though it's not going that well as I get closer to exams and keep stress-eating...

The waiting is super hard, but keep doing what you're doing and hopefully there will be a BFP in the very near future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->