Any HIPP organice users? Please help!

ginny

Reaction score
Hi, we've always used hipp with out LO and it usually comes with a blue scoop and it quite yellow in colour, the most recent box I bought had a bigger White scoop and seemed whiter in colour, does anyone know if this is an older version, my LO does seems to have not taken the other stuff as well and hasn't wanted to eat as much! I think it's upset his tummy... Can anyone shed any light? Xx

Yes, a white scoop in the stage 1 box is the previous version of the formula. I'm sure they said they didn't expect baby to notice the difference as the recipe is the same, just the machinery was changed (the powder is now slightly more/less dense hence the new scoop so we still get the right amount of feed). But these babies are sensitive souls!

I wonder if the different consistency means one is harder to mix than the other? Try shaking it for longer is the only thing I can suggest :-/

I cant remember if you can tell an old pack from a new pack on the shelf (ie without opening it in store). Perhaps someone still using stage 1 can check their stash? :flower:

Thankyou, mystery solved! I've got a blue scoop in this one so I might try and check use by dates as I buy and hopefully get a newer batch, thank you! Xxx

Thankyou, mystery solved! I've got a blue scoop in this one so I might try and check use by dates as I buy and hopefully get a newer batch, thank you! Xxx

I'm sure the new one (blue scoop) has a little note on the top of the box. My LO didn't get on as well on the old after the new came out!

I didn't notice that, I'll make sure I look next time! I'm usually in such a daze!!! I was a bit confused as to why he didn't seem to like it as much, now I know why! Hopefully the two I have in the cupboard are blue, thanks again ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->