Any idea what this is please?

Louisandcoco

Reaction score
Since Wednesday, about half an hour after she's fed, Esmé spits up an almost cottage cheese like substance. There's not much of it, but a few times she's also dribbled out what just looks like water.

She doesn't seem in any obvious distress and isn't crying more, nor does she have a temperature. In fact occasionally we haven't notice the substances coming up as she doesn't make any noise when doing it.

Does anyone know what this could be? She is FF on Aptamil.

Many thanks. Xx

Willow is on Aptimel and we have had that spit up too. According to my book (what to expect in the first year) it is just milk that has reached the stomach and come back up rather then milk that only got to the Osphogus (or food pipe!).

Nothing to worry about unless she is in distress.

= 0 )

x

Thank you :)

I thought it couldn't be proper sick IYKWIM as she wasn't retching and she seems perfectly fine otherwise. X

I'd have been please to get to 9 weeks without seeing this ;)

As flower said ;)

As said, it's partially digested milk.

I'd have been please to get to 9 weeks without seeing this ;)

As flower said ;)

Esmé's a greedy guts so probably wanted to keep it all hidden somewhere Up until now (like a hamster does with food in it's cheeks!). X

Yip, what the others said. We call it "Baby Cheese" in our house!! Icky stuff, especially when it's delivered down your cleavage!!

bile it is cos when morgan does it he pulls a right face ! x

Chloe had this yesterday too, glad its normal :)

Yup- straight down the cleavage is lovely!

Hubby keeps telling Esmé she has cheese mouth- and she just smiles away to him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->