Any ideas...? Please help.

Becky61

Mummy & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am currently TTC, cycle #6. We BDed all through my fertile period this month, so I'm really hoping for that BFP.
I was due on yesterday, (14DPO) my cycles run like clockwork. We had sex in the morning (although no intercourse). Afterwards, I noticed I had blood on my fingers from touching myself, so put on a pad ready for AF. CD1 is always really heavy, I never spot first, it just pours out of nowhere! But no blood since what I saw on my fingers, so I tested this morning with a FRER 15DPO 1 day late... BFN. Still wearing a pad but nothing. Not even a hint of blood when I wipe etc. I inserted a finger this afternoon to see if there was blood inside waiting to come out, nothing but white lumpy discharge... very wet. (Sorry TMI!) So it's now been about 36 hours... Nothing.
Any ideas? Am I clutching at straws????
Bet now I've posted this AF will show!!!!
Also, no symptoms (I normally cramp really bad a few hours before I bleed), other than sore boobs since about 10DPO...
Thank you! <3

It *could* be a late implantation or something, but sometimes your body just starts slow and AF shows up the next day. When you are TTC you notice all kinds of things you might not have noticed before KWIM? What you described happened to me this past cycle. I had a little spotting, and then a day and a half later I got my period.

I would wait a couple days and test again. Some women don't get positives until way after their missed periods.

I've no idea sorry, but like a pp said, when you start to pay attention to everything, you notice all kinds of irregularities, signs and symptoms etc that you wouldn't normally notice xx

For any ladies who stumbled upon this thread using a search engine, AF got me 2 days late x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->