any ideas? please help?

S

Siyren

for the past week or so, lyss has been waking up half an hour earlier each morning, hysterical and refusing to go back to sleep,
we're now at 3:30 am wake ups, she's ridiculously overtired, im exhausted and nearing the end of my tether.
i wont sleep train, but any other ideas are welcome :)
thanks girls!

I have no suggestions really, but the same thing is happening with our little man the last 3 weeks.. We are all exhausted.. Him especially and he has been so cranky because he is so tired.
He went into a toddler bed about 3 months ago and everything was fine for the first few nights, then he started to wake earlier and earlier and would be walking around the house waking everyone up. It was getting to the stage where he was waking every 2 hours from about 1.30 am..
He went for a sleepover with his nana last week and she has a travel cot set up and he slept in that from 7pm till 7.30 am the next morning. Never woke up once!
So i have set up his travel cot in his bedroom and he has slept in there for the last 4 nights, and his sleep has been uninterrupted. He is in much better form and so are we..He obviously wasnt ready for the toddler bed just yet, even though he is nearly 2!
I hope it sorts itself out for you soon as there is nothing worse then everyone being sleep deprived x

I don't know how old your LO is but when W wakes early I tell him it's still nighttime do he has to lie down and sleep still. I try hard not to let him out of bed until 7 and it normally works.....! Lack of sleeP and early nights are hard on everyone - big hugs xxx

thanks girls

lyss is two, and i tried the whole "its still nightime" last night and she just went hysterical, ive never heard her scream like that before.
lol yeah i have a day of uni today that im supposed to be using to finish this essay, but im sleep deprived and procrastinating!

It's so hard when they get like that - wish they knew how much better they'd feel if Huey just gave in and went to sleep! No other advice, sorry, might just be trial and error and hoping it's a short phase! Xxx

My little boy does the same.. like screaming tantrums.. Sometimes its like 3 in the morning and he'll be screaming DADDY DIDNT LET ME PUT MY TOP ON !!! or I WANTED TO PULL THE FLUSH ! what ??????? lol or hubby will go in and he'll have a fit that he wants me or vice versa ! Nothinghow to can calm him down. I dont know what causes it or how to make it better. Hopefully someone will have suggestions for us.

thanks hun, its good to know that me and lyss arent alone in this issue :)

How about one of the clocks that let's them know it still night time and not day time like this:

https://www.gro.co.uk/Gro-clock.html

See if that helps? Will she sleep again if you settle her or lie down with her? Or maybe a nightlight in case she is waking scared?

she has the nightlight on her baby monitor. and eyeah when u bought her into our bed i got half an hour out of her, but she would only sleep on me. like actually on me, so i thin she's prob scared x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->