Any ideas please? xxx

B

becks

Hi everyone, Unfortunately on the 29th me and my children (2yrs and 7yrs ) have no option but to move into a womans refuge. Our room is now there and waiting for us so once we get off our holiday we can move straight in.

I am soooo worried that the children will get bored and hate me for taking them away from their lovely home with all of their toys... Can you think of things I can take in there with me to keep them occupied?
So far i've thought of blocks, dolly and pushchair, colouring books, pencils, pens, stickers.... Can you think of anything else please?? I will buy them when i'm on holiday so that they can look forward to playing with them when they get back xxx

Thankyou in advance xxx

I'm really sorry to hear that. I guess whatever their favourite things are now?

I assume you won't have opportunity to collect their stuff. Are you in the UK? The womens refuges here usually have some toys but it will be hit and miss what there is, as everything (furniture, toys etc) is donated stuff.

I hope your journey through this stage goes as smoothly as possible. Your children won't hate you, depending on their awareness of the home situation they may well be glad. Be strong and don't turn back, a bright future is out there for you and your kids x

Thanks hun x I just worry that my oldest will miss silly little things like the wii... but I have got to remember why i'm doing it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->