Any ideas plzzzzzz...!!!!!

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
its really starting to annoy me know how sick summer is, but most of all worry me as she literally brings up most of the bottle, and im concerned that she is not getting the goodness she needs from it. she is fine with all foods so i know its the milk. she just cant seem to digest it. does anyone recommend a milk i could give a try that is especially for sicky babies as im at my wits end. she is constantly covered in sick :( its so upsetting :cry:

Maybe write down for us a list of all the products you have tried then we can start recommending?

she has just been on sma hungry baby milk since she was very young, then tried her sma progress milk, that made her even worse, and she has cow and gate bedtime milk before milk which she seems better with so i tried her cow and gate progress milk, that was even worse :(

I'd go and see your GP hun, there's obviously something wrong, she could have a milk allergy or something. Hope you find out why she's sick soon. Hugs to you.

Maybe she,s latose intolerant I would get her checked out xxx

Have you tried Cow & Gate Comfort 1? This was the only milk Hannah could keep down when we first started giving her formula. All others were projectile vomited back up 1-2 hours after she had taken it.

It is worthwhile taking her to the docs just to make sure she isnt intolerent to anything x

My bubs had reflux hun...he used to be on Cow and Gate...then Wobbles told me about Hipp Organic formula...its easier to digest with no chemicals whatsoever. I tried it and wow it really made a difference...he is not as sicky anymore...have you seen your GP hun? x

yeh she has got reflux and i have been numerous times but as she is still putting weight on, they dont think anythnk is wrong! thanks for your suggestions i will give them a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->