Any ideas what this means?

Trixiebell

Reaction score
I ovulated w/c 17th Jan, which we dtd every other day for the first couple of days then every day towards the end. Since then I have had lower back ache, a few days sore bb's and cramping. The last few days I have noticed a lot of cm some creamy white, some quite dark, what does this mean? It's our first month of ttc so still trying understand my body

Hi hun,

It sounds like you have done all you can this cycle, and dtd at the right times etc. When I first started TTC I seemed to get all the symptoms under the sun, I think it is just because you are much more aware of the changes in your body. My advice would be to try and relax about it, but be aware of what is normal to you - note down your usual AF symptoms so that you know what to expect every month.

All the symptoms you describe could be indicative of AF, but they could also be potential pregnancy symptoms too!! The evil thing about TTC is that AF and early pregnancy can feel very similar.

But whatever - this forum is a great place to ask questions and discuss what is going on with our bodies.

Good luck and lots of baby dust :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->