any ideas??

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
ok soooo...

Rhiannon has all the developmental toys for her age going, musical, textures, lights etc and soft books galore, which we spend a good couple of hours a day playing with and reading..

i try to get out for a quick 30 - 40 min walk around the village every day or at least every other day and we go swimming once a week...

but im at a loss as to what else i could be doing with her, i mentioned going to feed some ducks today but my parents laughed at me saying she was to young :(...

anyone got any ideas???

Go feed the ducks hun!! Have you got a local park with baby swing?? Hmm let me think abit more! x x

have got a park with baby swings but thought they had to be sitting up on their to going in them...(even though my sis has taken her in one and she was ok but a bit slumped) x

Everyday things are DOING things with her :) Let her watch you put makeup on and do your hair... she can hold a soft brush and (try to) copy you.

Doing housework... give her pots and pans on the floor with wooden spoons that she can bash around when you're in there making a meal or cleaning.

Sounds like you're very active with her through baby things, maybe make her active with your grown up things.

:hug:

Paige can sit up but not steady on swing, so just surround her by a couple of blankets- she loves it!!

thanks guys.. lol funny you should mention watching me get ready margele she loves in when i blow the hairdryer on her toes :rofl:..giggles like mad at it :)

Go feed the ducks, Dec loves it I have been taking him since he was about 5 months and the same with the swings just put a blanket infront and one behind you could also let her go down the slide.
Does she have a little bike?? Dec got his when he was about 6 months, I know they say 9-10 months but if you put an extra harness on it is grand, he loves being out of his pram in something else even if it is just a walk around the block.

Do you have local mums and tods groups? Kyle went to a music and drama group last week and LOVED it, definately going to keep it up with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->