Any ideas?

MummytoOscar

& one in the oven <3
Reaction score
We have just moved Oscar into a travel cot :crib:(temporarily until we move) and he just won't sleep:hissy:! Its bigger than his previous one and I guess that's the prob, he can roll over on his tummy etc and am thinking maybe he sees it as a playpen?

Whenever we previously put him to bed we've played music so I've done that as normal. Now resorted to putting the bedding from the old one in there. Any suggestions?

Anyone else have problems with moving their lo into a larger cot or from moses basket to cot etc? How did you overcome this?:sleep:

oooh I dont know hunny, just wanted to bump this up to the top. hopefully someone can be more helpful than me!!! x

Thanks! He's always been a good sleeper, but he just doesn't wanna settle in the travel cot :shrug:

When we moved Hannah from cosleeping to her cot we bundled her up like this and it worked a treat for us
https://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2255/incotoz0.jpg

Helped her still feel snug in the new, big space. Over the weeks we have removed the cushions and moved her into a grobag

Aww bless him...i was advised by my MW that when i put my LO to sleep in a open space to get something (i used a baby blanket) and roll it up so that it is close up by my LO so he feels snug or to even get a item of my clothing that i had worn...roll it up and then at least he could smell me also...Hope he sleeps soon hunny xx

Aww bless him...i was advised by my MW that when i put my LO to sleep in a open space to get something (i used a baby blanket) and roll it up so that it is close up by my LO so he feels snug or to even get a item of my clothing that i had worn...roll it up and then at least he could smell me also...Hope he sleeps soon hunny xx

Thank you!! He's now sound asleep snuggling up to a top of mine, excellent!! :sleep::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->