October Pumpkins *testing thread*

I jumped on amazon to order the frer and found that wondfo extra sensitive 25 tests is on lightening deal right now $5.99 if anyone was thinking they need more in their stash.
I am ordering frer because im thinking you ladies are right and I should see how frer looks.
That's a great deal. I'm thinking we'll see some lines on these new tests or next one you take. Excited for you.

Hi, do you mind if I join? I've been a member here for a long time, but never posted much. I have 4 children, 14, 10, 9 and 4 (5 in November!). Just started trying for number 5, never thought id say that after being sure I was done after my last, but here I am! I live in England, just moved to the countryside to an old Victorian school house. Hope you don't mind me gate crashing!

Welcome @tingley!! Yay for trying for number five! What’s the breakdown of boys & girls for you right now? When will you be testing? Good Luck!

Hi, do you mind if I join? I've been a member here for a long time, but never posted much. I have 4 children, 14, 10, 9 and 4 (5 in November!). Just started trying for number 5, never thought id say that after being sure I was done after my last, but here I am! I live in England, just moved to the countryside to an old Victorian school house. Hope you don't mind me gate crashing!
Welcome welcome!!! We are quite similar! I live in Germany and am currently pregnant with my 5th! I have 4 children, 13, 11, 8 and a daughter who just turned 6. I'm 37 weeks pregnant today and expecting baby #5 end of October! Ahhh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->