any iIpswich mummies???

hi all I am in harwich so not far from colch or ipswich :) x

Heyy :)

I'm in Colchester but used to live in Ravenswood area and my lo was born in ipswich! Does that count?! Don't know many mummys in Colchester starting to feel a bit 'out in the.sticks' but i know Colchester isn't!

X

BabysT, Ive made loads of mummy friends in Colchester since having my first DS, if you are on fb, join the netmums site, we do regular meet ups, next one is this wed at jungle adventure. There are loads of great places here to take LOs. Where in Colchester are you?

Oohh i'll do that today. I'm in greenstead but know colchester quite well.

It sounds silly but i suppose i.was jist nervous because i assumed most groups would have their own little 'groups' know what i mean!

My little man is still so little i felt i'd be out of place wihlth older babies!

(i realise how silly this sounds)

Oohh i'll do that today. I'm in greenstead but know colchester quite well.

It sounds silly but i suppose i.was jist nervous because i assumed most groups would have their own little 'groups' know what i mean!

My little man is still so little i felt i'd be out of place wihlth older babies!

(i realise how silly this sounds)

There are plenty with young babies hun and im gonna have another soon! If you want to add me to fb its melissa mills, [email protected], you should come along to some groups, everyone really friendly x

Thats great :) might well do that! A tiny baby babbling and tge other half isnt much fun lol! Ill add you tonight :) (it'll come up as babs thomson)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->