Any insight?

ttcparker

Reaction score
Hello ladies! It's my first post on these forums, so I hope I am posting this in the right section. I'm in a weird situation and I want to see if these signs/symptoms seem familiar to you.

My fiance and I have been ttc for 6 months now. We have no known fertility issues, but I have been having long cycles (usually 35-40 days). This month, I got my period at EXACTLY 28 days which hasn't happened for me in over a year. I got excited at first thinking it might be IB. The first two days were spotting, followed by four days of normal period flow, and one day of light bleeding. My period ended four days ago, but I am still spotting. Not consistently but I have noticed a bit of brown blood on my underwear twice since my period ended. Spotting is not normal for me after a period.

Could this be signs of an ectopic pregnancy? It's just odd that my period would start about 10 days sooner than it's supposed to and then still be spotting afterwards. I took a pregnancy test on Tuesday (two days before my period SHOULD have started) and it came back negative.

No it doesn't sound like a EP hon, u would no about it trust me. It seems u r just having a whacky cycle to wot u normally do.

Thank you for your insight!

Ugh..I just keep hoping that maybe this means I AM pregnant. Everytime something is "different", I get a bit hopeful. TTC is such a stressful time :(

Thank you for your insight!

Ugh..I just keep hoping that maybe this means I AM pregnant. Everytime something is "different", I get a bit hopeful. TTC is such a stressful time :(

It sure is, nd it doesn't get much easier. I have been on this journey a long time now, so I have the patience to wait out on testing nd I dnt get hopeful even with the slightest of changes nd no symptom spotting as that will do ur head in.

Hey ladies!

I too think it was just a crazy cycle!

I know how you feel, my cycles range from 33-63 days so I literally had no clue and ofc everytime I went over 34days the manic testing began! I started temping this cycle to help me and I now know I did indeed ov this cycle and AF is expected to arrive Wednesday.

If you don't already I recommend charting/temping so you know where you're at. Also it'll help loads if you don't conceive within the time frame your doc feels you should do. I took my charts to my doc when we were TTC num1 and straight away they did bloods, turns out I conceived that cycle! Also it has meant I'm now on the waiting list for an internal scan to check for PCOS which means I'm already on my way to getting help with conceiving this one. Anyways I'm rambling now! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->