Any Instagram ladies? x

GirlRacer

Reaction score
So I was just wondering if there's many of you baby and bump ladies on instagram here? I find it really addictive and already have a couple of girlies off here on my instagram!

Those of you who don't know what it is its an iPhone app (free on the apple app store - type in instagram) and you can edit your pictures and 'follow' people and view their piccies etc. Its nice cos you can communicate through pictures and comments basically. Also if you don't want the world seeing your pictures then you can alter your privacy, which is really good especially if you have pics of your little ones you share or whatever.
It might not be everyone's cuppa tea but I looove it and would like more followers and ladies to talk to off here! :) My username is mummy93 xxx

I'd never heard of it.. But I'm off to have a look.. !

well the first time I heard of it was in the blog post and it does not make me want to have a smart phone :rofl:

Most of the pictures on there from what I have heard like 1980sphysical photographs :rofl:

Morri, it allows you to edit the pictures into an older style. Sometimes makes them look better :D

I use it though not often.

I liked the comment that was on the one site. I have a camera that is probably better than all others so I do want them crisp and sharp . :haha: oh well what ever swings your thing xD

I have a far superior camera too, but its fun to play with the images without too much thought into it :D

To be honest I mainly use it to see what others are doing on there (people I talk to) and to meet new people, its good for that. I like photography too and do have a better camera than the one on my iphone (though the 4s camera is pretty good its an 8mp) but its nice to see what everyone's up to and share pictures with friends.

I use it. My user is _laura
I also take photos with my DSLR as I'm a photographer but I prefer using my phone for quick snaps for friends etc.

Thanks Laura, hope you dont mind I'm 'following' you now. Haha that sounds so stalkerish LOL! Your son is soo sweet btw. My profiles set to private I think but feel free to follow me back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->