any intrest in a mamas & papas pliko pramette grey polka BIRMINGHAM

butterbaby76

Reaction score
HI any intrest in my mamas and papas pliko pramette it is the grey polka style that has been discontinued i also have the rain cover,apron and matching car seat £100 no offers il add photos if theres intrest- i bought the pram brand new for £380 and only used it for 5 months as i bought a pink loola to be girly lol xx

Attachments

• sale 004.jpg
    sale 004.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 3
  • sale 008.jpg
    sale 008.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 4
  • sale 003.jpg
    sale 003.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 3
  • sale 009.jpg
    sale 009.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 3
Could you upload some pictures? I would also be interested but it would need to be posted x

ooh can i be a bigger pain in the bum and see it folded ive searched google and cant find one, how much posted? im really only interested in the pram but can imagine you dont want to split them, so happy to buy it together x

its ok ove found one !! if you can let me know how much you want for it including p&p thanks

yes it is still available but iw ouldnt know how to go about posting it????

corior? parcel monkey? im not too sure never posted something big like this before, these are just names i have heard x

hiya iv had a quick look on parcels 2 go (just followed the link at the top) and by the weights off mamas and papas site its around £15 for the 2 parcels- pram and car seat butt this is without packaging?? Does anyone know if it has to be boxed?? or could i get away with just bubble wrapping it very well?? this is also without insurance on the items,
Keiras mummy if you want to try and find 1 the weights are pram 9kg H040 x W30 x w20cm and carseat is 4.5kg but i just guessed the dimensions so will have to measure it up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->