October Pumpkins *testing thread*

My stomach just came up into my mouth. Ugh at least if there was a baby there’s positive motivation behind feeling like crud.
Im constipated, nauseous, exhausted, headachy, and bloated for no damn reason.

Trying to figure it out so i tried an opk like someone (was it giggles?) suggested and i threw in an extra sensitive that should detect 10 mIU/mL. I was at 5 so i thought why not.

I got what @MrsKatie was saying with the half line false positive. Welp, yeah, I’m at 5 so the stick gave me half a pink line lmao!

These tests are dumb.

Really wondfo?! I got a 50:50 chance?

Cool. I’m either pregnant or not pregnant. Glad I tested again. *palm to face*

IMG_4562.jpeg

I realized I didn’t post my tests today. The easy at home lh tests were great and the hcg showed early, but they haven’t progressed much at all. My other ones are getting darker and I still have symptoms so it gives me a lot of hope. I haven’t told anyone outside of bnb. My husband and kids also took the miscarriage very hard. My 3 year old still tells me he misses the baby. I know as soon as I tell my husband he will get anxious and I wanted some time to process things before there’s extra anxiousness. I’m either going to tell him tomorrow or after my second beta on Monday...I haven’t made up my mind 100% yet though. I don’t want to tell the kids til after my first ultrasound though.

IMG_4730.jpeg

Those tests are gorgeous!
Yes, I was considering the same thing about maybe I dip it at an angle because of the depth of urine or something. I’ll try to be more careful next time. Perhaps you’re right and I’m causing it to run that way.

@Jules8 how do you manage to do the appointments without anyone knowing? It certainly makes sense to protect your children’s hearts. I’m sorry there’s so much anxiety.

@NightFlower Is hat kind did you get? Praying you get your sticky bfp this month!
@HalfricanMa These tests! I wish it wasn’t so confusing for you! Do you dip them in at an angle maybe?
Some off brand 10miu they look like the pink wondfos. I can't remember the brand. Also beautiful looking tests. Good luck at your next draw.

@Jules8 how do you manage to do the appointments without anyone knowing? It certainly makes sense to protect your children’s hearts. I’m sorry there’s so much anxiety.
I haven’t had an actual appt yet and I will def let him know in the next day or so. I work full time so I did my hcg and progesterone on my way to work. It only took about 5 minutes. I go again Monday morning on my way in too. I don’t want to tell anyone else before I tell him because I wouldn’t want that if it was the other way around. Honestly, It hasn’t been too hard because I worked my normal 40 hours, taught Wednesday at church, last night we had a movie night/bonfire, and I worked a 13 hour shift today. It’s been a busy week…it made me tired even typing all that out. Lol

@Jules8 What AMAZING progression! I had the same issue with my tests-- one brand progressed, the other took a longer time. But LH test strips showed progression faster. I understand anxiety after a m/c too well. I didn't tell my younger kids for that reason too. I found meditating on Bible verses on anxiety helped a lot.

I haven’t had an actual appt yet and I will def let him know in the next day or so. I work full time so I did my hcg and progesterone on my way to work. It only took about 5 minutes. I go again Monday morning on my way in too. I don’t want to tell anyone else before I tell him because I wouldn’t want that if it was the other way around. Honestly, It hasn’t been too hard because I worked my normal 40 hours, taught Wednesday at church, last night we had a movie night/bonfire, and I worked a 13 hour shift today. It’s been a busy week…it made me tired even typing all that out. Lol
I’m sorry, I got confused and thought you were one of the homeschooling mamas on here. That’s why I was surprised being able to manage. That’s my mistake; it was from a different thread and I just got mixed up.
Busy week and that movie night with bonfire sounds like a perfect idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mnmorrison79
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->