Any July mommas to be?

How exciting!! My son was born in winter, I was born in spring, hubby was born in fall, so this baby will even us out this summer!!

Cool. My hubby was born winter. I was born summer. Our eldest was Autumn . Middle spring. Youngest spring. And this one will be summer too. Already got all the seasons! I didn't even realise that :haha:

Hello, I'm not due in July but right at the end of June so lo could come in either month.

I can't wait either! :dance: we're very excited for a summer baby - mine and DS' birthdays are in October and DH is a january.

I'm not looking forward to the giving birth in hot weather!

Hi I'm also due on July I have a winter baby and Autumn baby so this will be my summer one lol very exiting

Meeeee!!! We are so excited. My son is an October baby

Me! Due July 13th with our second (still can't believe I'm typing that!) My son was born in March so this will be a bit different! I think it's a nice time to have a baby as the weather is nice & we'll have a few months before it starts getting cold. When my son was born my Dad was over every single morning lighting the fire so the baby wouldn't get cold! There'll be no worry of that in July!

I'm simular, my first son was born in February and this LO will be July

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->