Any Late BFP'ers? 15dpo and BFN...uggh

OMyStarz

Reaction score
I've been testing since 11dpo. I have a clear shift on my FF chart so I know I'm 15dpo for sure but I keep getting BFN's. No sign of AF at all.

Has anyone had a BFP later than 15dpo when testing every day? Is it even a real possibility?

Oh, my LP is usually 12/13 days long. I've been using Answer and FRER with FMU since 12dpo.

Thanks!

I saw THREE ladies recent post that they got their first BFP on 16 DPO.. ALWAYS possible!! FX'd for you!!

Thank you so much for your reply, that really makes me feel better!

Hi, I tested up till 15dpo, bfn. then had spotting and af like bleeding for 3 days. Thought it my af. That was a week ago. Not been myself past few days. Took a test as a fluke today and its a bFP!!!!!!!!! I'm shocked! I thought id bw ovulating again next week and doing the while 2ww again!

Hi, I tested up till 15dpo, bfn. then had spotting and af like bleeding for 3 days. Thought it my af. That was a week ago. Not been myself past few days. Took a test as a fluke today and its a bFP!!!!!!!!! I'm shocked! I thought id bw ovulating again next week and doing the while 2ww again!

OMG.... I have to say, you just gave me all the hope, I felt I had lost.... my AF was due on Dec 18th, and she still has not paid me a visit, I have no symptoms of her arrival, well some very light lower back pain, and had some cramping every now and then.... but nothing like what comes associated with AF. I took a test with my fmu today and though there may have been a very very BFP, took a second and was convinced of a bfn... maybe tomorrow or sometime this week will be my BFP, I have much faith now.... hope all turns our well for us awaiting our best Christmas gift

I wish u all the luck. My bfp was faint but was evident x

I was due for my AF on the 19th and still haven't gotten it! I've gotten BFN's since 11DPO..so i'm still crossing my fingers and hoping for a late ovulation :) wish me luck! I'm right here with ya!

I've been testing since 11dpo. I have a clear shift on my FF chart so I know I'm 15dpo for sure but I keep getting BFN's. No sign of AF at all.

Has anyone had a BFP later than 15dpo when testing every day? Is it even a real possibility?

Oh, my LP is usually 12/13 days long. I've been using Answer and FRER with FMU since 12dpo.

Thanks!

16 dpo today, and no AF or BFP:nope:.... :-( I do not know what to think or feel... Whats going on with my body? Why can that witch AF just come if she is, I need to start my next cycle.... uuuggghh!!:cry:

I wish all of us the best... lost of fairy BFP dust!!! :dust:

supermommy im the same! 16dpo, no af, bfn and tons of cm. had a poke around (tmi lol) and very watery/lotiony cm but not a hint of pink/red!!! i hope witch stays away for us both xx

Me too, 14 dpo (estimated as i have PCOS and this is my first month on Clomid) ... progesterone test said i ovulated and we :sex: loads .... I have some of the symptoms such as lack of sleep and knackered, lower back pain, cramps etc but this just may be the side effects of clomid.

Couple of :bfn: but no :witch: yet, im going to try again tomorrow!

I read the whole of the "Big Thread of Early Symptoms" and loads of ladies said they didnt get a :bfp: untill way after AF was due.

:dust:

Ladies, Ladies......

The witch has not showed up, I am actually dry, cramping like crazy... this is why I was so sure the witch will show up any minuted....

This morning when I was rushing to the bathroom DH and I decided to test just for the heck of it...

I was so sure I was out, all symptoms went away, only sore breast and like I mentioned lots of cramping.....

I took a First response 6 day sooner test and I got the faintest of line but it was there.... it was a :bfp: ... I tried taking a pic, but I couldnt capture the line :-( will test again tomorrow and day after until line gets darker, the good thing is that I will be seing my OB/GYN the first week in January....

DH and I tested again with my SMU, and the line showed up again... Still faint :nope: but there :happydance: I am so happy.. I am litterly on :cloud9: I am a little worried on the fact that since it's so light we might have imagined it, but no, it was there.....

Ladies, it can def happen.... I wish you all a wonderful Xmas, and that you can all share a :bfp: as well... Lots of :dust: baby dust coming you way... I'm hoping for a healthy 9 month and a healthy baby.... Good luck to you all.... :hugs: :hug::wohoo:

Congratulations!!!! What a great Christmas present :hugs: Sorry to jump on your post, but I'm 2 days late for AF too. Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Im on cd 32 now and no :witch: yet but :bfn: this morning again ... this is soul destroying!

Most of my symptoms have gone but now i have loads of cm!

Arg!!

Congrats to all you with :bfp: Im really pleased for you and you give the rest of us hope!!

xxxx

Well AF showed her ugly face today, she could have at least done it earlier in the day so i could have had a glass of wine with lunch!

Am mega heart broken but onto a new cycle, round 2 clomid and im going to try a few new things:

1. FF charting
2. Grapefruit juice to help with the EWCM
3. Baby asprin to help the thick lining
4. Husband better get ready for a marathon :sex:
5. OPKs

Good luck everyone else!!

:dust:

i'm with you girls. i'm 17DPO today (at the least) and still a :bfn: i don't know when i ovulated, but i do that i did. my FS confirmed on CD20 (13 dec) that i had ovulated. i ovulate between CD16-CD20 every cycle since i began charting in march. so, i know i ovulated between CD16-CD20 this cycle too. i have a spot on 14 day LP every cycle. cycle ranges from CD30-CD34 and i am on CD37 today. i've had symptoms here and there and definitely an increase in CM, but no :bfp:

FX'ed girls!!

Hi ladies,

I tested at 15 dpo (and 3 times before at 11dpo, 12 dpo and 13dpo) and got a bfn, i didnt test again until 18dpo when i started to get pregnancy symptoms and i got a very clear bfp :)

Good luck and baby dust!

Good luck in you next cycle clo_mid *hugs*

Girls, quick Q, how do you get your Fertility Friend chart / ticker attached to the bottom of your posts??

xxxxx

Ooh managed to figure it out, yay!! xxx

This thread gives me a bit of hope! Thanks ladies for sharing your bfp wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->