any men/women help with 30th present

weewdy

Reaction score
My oh is 30 6 weeks before me and he deserves to be spoiled. I was going to book a surprise holiday but i dont fancy taking my dd abroad and i couldnt leave her. So i am abit stuck now as what to get. I was thinking a driving experience (aston martin) then an over night in a fancy hotel. Anyone done this? Also i want something really special from my dd to her dad something he can keep forever. Any suggestions would be great?

P.s he doesnt like golf, football,computer games or drinking. More into cars and cycling.

How about a watch inscribed with a special message from your daughter?

The experience sounds fab. My DH was 30 last year and we got him an iPad and tickets to England rugby, not that helps you x

Subscribing as my oh is 30 in May. He keeps dropping hints about a surprise party which I have no clue how to arrange or what gift to get him that's special

my hubby is 30 next week. i've got him a few bits to open actually on the day and i've said i'm taking him out for a steak dinner. he doesn't know but loads of his friends are meeting us for drinks and i've ordered a cake. it's turned into a headache though as he's had a bit of a falling out with some people on his ice hockey team and they're the people who are coming and a few other nightmare things but i think it'll go down well. just need to figure out the cake as i ordered it in team colours.....d'oh.

I'm always struggling with what to get husband for his birthday as he has everything he wants really. If I had the money I'd love to get him a watch but he has expensive taste unfortunately. He's had his eye on a £15,000 one so unless I go into prostitution that's not gonna happen.

For his last birthday (he turned 34) I got him 34 little presents (his fave chocolate bar, favourite sweets, fancy wooden storage boxes for his watches, pocket square etc) Then I got a meal at a nice steak place for us (I wrote it in an envelope and the envelope was one of the 34 gifts). I also booked a short 2 night break at a water park resort near us, we had so much fun altogether as a family.

I'm trying to think of an idea of one big thing to get, but it's so hard, I struggle with my husband every year!

Its my ohs birthday on friday.I have got him some running stuff(a top and a lightweight bag to carry when he runs ) and some sweets he likes.He is going out with the lads for a 'poker night' on sat and then sunday we are going for a nice family meal.We dont typically spend a lot on eachother but mark it by having a meal,night away or similar x

What about a family holiday in the UK? We sometimes go to a holiday park which is quite near to us, we stay in a fancy cabin (my old employers own it and let us stay :)) which has a hot tub on the deck and it's great for getting a bit of adult time when the kids are asleep, and in the day there are lots of activities you can do as a family, and a swimming pool, woods to walk in etc. There are places like this all over so you could probably find one quite close by (closer than going abroad anyway).

I sent my OH on a zombie apocalypse experience day with his brother as he loves zombie movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->