Any migraine sufferers?!

I am so sorry to hear how badly you are suffering with your migraines. I got them every month during my menstrual cycle and can absolutely appreciate how difficult it must be, I struggled then as I have a 3 year old daughter, but for the moment since I fell pregnant they have not come back. I honestly don't know what else you can take other than the herbal head balms you can rub on and the low level painkillers which I imagine are not doing much to help.

Hope you get some relief soon!!

So sorry you get them so bad! I get them too but only every few months - I get a pulsing headache, shaky vision & then physically sick. If I don't catch them with migraleve near the beginning there's nothing I can do but sleep it off. I haven't had one yet while pregnant but planning to just use paracetamol & sleep to cure it! Hoping to just not get any though!
xo.

Oh that's terrible that they get you so badly. My gf gets them something horrible and swears by a gym workout. She said she drags her arse in there and the lights are blurry but at the end she's clear and feeling better. She feels it's linked to circulatory issues. But each person is different. I know how painful my regular headaches are and couldn't imagine the discomfort of going to the gym with a bad headache.

Since getting pregnant in am suffering so badly with them!
the only thing that works for me is kool n soothe gel pads that you put on your forehead maybe try one?

migraines are horrible!!! i just take tylonal doc says i can take 2 every 6 hours

Just boarding hopping - I'm 23 weeks and got migraines before and have suffered badly theogony entire pregnancy :-(
Nothing that's allowed to be taken in pregnancy helps either! It's awful!
Keep really well hydrated, cold compress and relaxation help a little xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->