Any Milton Keynes Mummies here? x

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering if there are any milton keynes mummies of mummies to be here|

Hi

Just wondering if there are any milton keynes mummies of mummies to be here|

:wave: I'm not in MK but I'm only down the road in Bedford. How old is your wee one? x

she is 2 in october :) ive planned aheade, all presants brought except 1 lol x

Oh gosh, don't start talking about presents. My LO is 3 on 20th Dec so I have to get birthday and Christmas presents all at the same time...usually done by now but I only bought her first few presents yesterday. Eek!!

Which part of MK are you in? x

Lol, though october was bad enough lol, im in bletchley.... its so boring, nothing to do here x

Ahah no, trust me Xmas babies are toughies! I'm dreading as she gets older and trying to think of ways to keep the two seperate. My mum wants me to wait until after her bday each year before putting any Xmas decs up :wacko:

My OH used to work in Bletchley and we've got friends who live there. It's one of the better bits of MK isn't it? x

Lol i couldnt wait untill after, id be going mad lol, well area of bletchley im in aint a good area but we had no trouble lol x

Ah everywhere has its places. Where I live is renowned for being a dump. But I can think of worse places to be. Lol!

There are loads of MK mums on here. This place is so huge now that I'm not sure people notice these threads. Would have expected more replies tbh x

hopefully someone will notice lol x

Hey I'm mk used to b close to your area but now the other side of mk xx

Hello

I'm from MK - at the moment we live near the hospital but want to move to Crownhill/Great Holm kind of area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->