any moms out there expecting 3rd baby?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Have you ladies noticed a big difference in your 3rd pregnancy more so, than your other 2?
I am feeling SOOOOOO big right now, my tummy is hanging over my jeans...and I'm only 8+1:( I'm sooo worried I'm going to be huge by the end of this pregnancy. Its superficial I know. It just seems much worse this time around! What's the deal? Anyone else?! I have gained 2lbs but feel like I've gained 10!! Sheesh!

Yup, #3 for me. Only difference here is that I had really bad MS at the start. With my other two, I had nothing. Oh and my clothes are too tight already, that they hurt my stomach, even though I've lost 4lbs.

Me! My tummy feels huge and very bump like. I love it. I was huge at the start with my second though too then slowed down around 28 weeks ish.
I'm just exhausted all the time and nauseated on and off. Plus my boobs are huge too. I just can't wait for movement. Hoping for it a little early this time.

Me:wave:
So far I feel okish but it's still early days for me. I didn't start puking till 6 weeks with my first and second so only another week or so till that kicks in(if it does) . Also extremely bloated that makes me look 6months already but that should go in the next week or two too!!

I definitely am still feeling SO different this time around. With my last pregnancy, we kept it secret until 14 weeks but this time I really don't think we're going to be able to go near that long! The plan was actually to announce to our immediate family tonight but seeing as how we haven't even told our two kiddos yet that probably won't be happening. I am BUSTING at the seams to tell! I can't stand it anymore!!! I still am having terrible nausea and fierce cravings for only one thing (and it's gross)...Arby's beef n cheddar sandwiches!!! LOL. I am starting to feel like I have to loosen my pants by the end of the day for sure and my bb's are HUGE this time whereas last time they hardly changed. What is with these 3rd kids??? ;) How did your midwife appointment go? I know it was coming up soon...

I definitely am still feeling SO different this time around. With my last pregnancy, we kept it secret until 14 weeks but this time I really don't think we're going to be able to go near that long! The plan was actually to announce to our immediate family tonight but seeing as how we haven't even told our two kiddos yet that probably won't be happening. I am BUSTING at the seams to tell! I can't stand it anymore!!! I still am having terrible nausea and fierce cravings for only one thing (and it's gross)...Arby's beef n cheddar sandwiches!!! LOL. I am starting to feel like I have to loosen my pants by the end of the day for sure and my bb's are HUGE this time whereas last time they hardly changed. What is with these 3rd kids??? ;) How did your midwife appointment go? I know it was coming up soon...

Too funny!! I was out yesterday and almost went through the Arby's drive-thru! That sounds good right now!!!!! However I just ate 2 huge chicken burrito's...I'm feeling extra stuffed. Lol. Yeah I definately have to unbtton my pants by the end of the day too lol!! I have my midwife appointment tonight...in a couple hours. Hoping it goes ok. Just hoping they don't ask me to step on a scale yet...ugh!!! Especially after eating 2 burritos!!! Ha!!! How are YOU doing?!! That's exciting you'll be announcing it to your family soon!! Have you gone for an u/s yet? I'm hoping the midwife will tell me when I will have that done...hopefully soon:)

Yep! I look sooo pregnant come the evening! I'm really tired all the time too, must be the fact you have so much to do already though x

Yep! Bub number three, but pregnancy number 5.
I was very big with number 2 from the get go at 14 weeks I looked like 7 mths and everyone kept saying OMG you're so big, are you sure it's just one. Really used to piss me off. I'm not looking forward to the comments this time lol I'm overweight this time too compared to under weight with #1 and normal weight with #2. I'm not showing yet but I've already got a bit of a belly so if I told someone I'm pregnant they would think that I'm showing already :-/ I've lost weight cause of stupid MS I'm hoping it goes away really soon.

3rd for me but still in early days. My boobs look awesome though! :happydance:

:hi: I am expecting baby #3 as well.
Today I have had some very distinct sharp pains in my groin, abdo, hips and lower back. But.... it could be because I have got a snotty cold and I'm all achy and everytime I blow my nose even that area hurts ... I hope I'm not miscarrying again :cry: I took another drug store test today just to be sure and the test line is stronger than the control line... I'm just so nervous all the time... no bleeding just cramps

Is it true that we feel more happening each pregnancy we go through? What I have to look forward to :haha:

Yep! Bub number three, but pregnancy number 5.
I was very big with number 2 from the get go at 14 weeks I looked like 7 mths and everyone kept saying OMG you're so big, are you sure it's just one. Really used to piss me off. I'm not looking forward to the comments this time lol I'm overweight this time too compared to under weight with #1 and normal weight with #2. I'm not showing yet but I've already got a bit of a belly so if I told someone I'm pregnant they would think that I'm showing already :-/ I've lost weight cause of stupid MS I'm hoping it goes away really soon.

Wlso pregnant woth number 3 but fifty pregnancy. Im tired and achey at night.mits still early days so i hoping snd praying this one sticks.

Meee I look n feel huge people are already looking at me funny. Wasnt planning on telling people for another 2 weeks x

Too funny!! I was out yesterday and almost went through the Arby's drive-thru! That sounds good right now!!!!! However I just ate 2 huge chicken burrito's...I'm feeling extra stuffed. Lol. Yeah I definately have to unbtton my pants by the end of the day too lol!! I have my midwife appointment tonight...in a couple hours. Hoping it goes ok. Just hoping they don't ask me to step on a scale yet...ugh!!! Especially after eating 2 burritos!!! Ha!!! How are YOU doing?!! That's exciting you'll be announcing it to your family soon!! Have you gone for an u/s yet? I'm hoping the midwife will tell me when I will have that done...hopefully soon:)

I did go for my ultrasound---almost two weeks ago and measured on the button to what I think my O date was!!! What a sigh of relief. Baby had healthy heartbeat and was found right away! It was so surreal! It's been quite a while since I've been pregnant so I forget how amazing every step of the journey is! What is it about that dang Arby's??? First it was fruit smoothies suiting my every desire and now it's beef??? Talk about a drastic switch!!! :winkwink: How did your appointment go??? I find by the end of the day I am SO much less than hungry than in the morning and early afternoon. I actually don't even eat some nights because it makes me so bloated and miserable. But then I wake up RAVENOUS so that's never good for anyone! :haha: Looking forward to hearing about your appointment!!!

:hi: I am expecting baby #3 as well.
Today I have had some very distinct sharp pains in my groin, abdo, hips and lower back. But.... it could be because I have got a snotty cold and I'm all achy and everytime I blow my nose even that area hurts ... I hope I'm not miscarrying again :cry: I took another drug store test today just to be sure and the test line is stronger than the control line... I'm just so nervous all the time... no bleeding just cramps

Is it true that we feel more happening each pregnancy we go through? What I have to look forward to :haha:

I've been a little crampy but actually feel like I'm having those stretchy pains. Surely not. It's much too early.

I did go for my ultrasound---almost two weeks ago and measured on the button to what I think my O date was!!! What a sigh of relief. Baby had healthy heartbeat and was found right away! It was so surreal! It's been quite a while since I've been pregnant so I forget how amazing every step of the journey is! What is it about that dang Arby's??? First it was fruit smoothies suiting my every desire and now it's beef??? Talk about a drastic switch!!! :winkwink: How did your appointment go??? I find by the end of the day I am SO much less than hungry than in the morning and early afternoon. I actually don't even eat some nights because it makes me so bloated and miserable. But then I wake up RAVENOUS so that's never good for anyone! :haha: Looking forward to hearing about your appointment!!!

Oh that's great you already had an ultrasound!!! So exciting to see your baby for the first time:):):)
My appointment went well...just a lot of Q&A. I have my ultrasound booked for November 20th. So I'm looking forward to that. A little nervous. But excited.
I will be around 11 weeks (ish), so baby should be a good size to see it moving around which is always fun.
I feel the same way about food right now. I am SO hungry in the morning, I eat a ton, trying to keep ms at bay, and then I am HUGELY stuffed by the end of the day that I have no room for a good dinner. I'm SO bloated. whoa! lol!

Wlso pregnant woth number 3 but fifty pregnancy. Im tired and achey at night.mits still early days so i hoping snd praying this one sticks.
Fingers crossed for you Hun :) xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->