Any Mummies TTC or WTT

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Just wondering - thought I'd post in here rather than the TTC section so its easier to see the answer ...TTC roomis crazy hehe (busy that is)

x

You should add a poll, just because im nosey. LoL

But seriously, im neither, I cant TTC until its been at least a year any way, I wouldnt say im WTT as we havent discussed it properly. See I love the idea of Olivia not being an only child, but im not sure if we would be financially stable to have another child, theres many other issues getting to me too about it, I keep meaning to post a thread for advice... or opinions but not figured how to word it yet so im not going to waffle on and hijack this thread but it would be intresting to see what other peoples thoughts are on adding another LO to their family

x

Hi-jack if it fits Stef :D I won't mind!

*I'll add a poll*

I would quite happily have another baby but my oh isnt so keen :sad2: but we arent using protection and are 'doing the deed' whenever hes at home (which is only 3 days in 14 :( )

so who knows but not actively trying, mores the pity :( not that I'm not happy with what I have though because I am more than happy. I just cant imagine never being pregnant or giving birth again, does that make sense?

yay an option for me...cheers! x

does "think i want another just need to convince OH to start trying after our wedding next year" count as youngest under 1 and wtt? only thats the one i picked :)

I'd like another, I enjoyed being pregnant and I'd like Thomas to have a little brother or sister.
But I think we're going to wait until he's around 2 before we start trying.
Now that Thomas is in a big boy bed he's started sleeping through and for the first time ever I don't have to go to bed before 9.00pm to get enough sleep in for work and the night shifts lol.
I also want to lose a bit of weight before having another and tone up my tummy a little.

Cx

I would quite happily have another baby but my oh isnt so keen :sad2: but we arent using protection and are 'doing the deed' whenever hes at home (which is only 3 days in 14 :( )

so who knows but not actively trying, mores the pity :( not that I'm not happy with what I have though because I am more than happy. I just cant imagine never being pregnant or giving birth again, does that make sense?

Im with you you on that one really upsets me thinking Id never be pregnant or give birth again :cry: Im over the moon that i have 3 kids but Id never say no to more. Im 1 of 5 so is my OH used to big families, my Dad was 1 of 13 (I wont be that bad :rofl:)

we arent actively trying but not trying to stop it from happening either ;)

hmmm, OH and me have an issue with this!

he wants to have a sibling for Juleika, but I can't see this working at the moment!

firstly, with our housing situation we don't have space for another child, considering that these childs are growing as well...

secondly, it was hard enough the first six month with Juleika with not much help around (OH worked until late, his twin didn't know how to help and otherwise we don't have any relatives in UK!!!) I can't see how I should manage with another baby and a toddler/child with so little help!!!

can you guys give me opinions regarding this???

Wobbles!! Youd daughter has grown so much, just saw your avatar!!!

My daughter is just turning 4 months. OH and i are getting married this year and are WTTC until 2010 or so when DD is around 2yrs.

Mickey, I understand your concerns. Having a lil one is A LOT of work and I don't think men truly understand it. I do however understand your DH wanting Juleika to have a sibling. But what are his time frames? And let him know that with a lil one and another one on the way you would need WAAAAAYYY more help than before!!

Perhaps he can hold out a few more years? Giving you both more time to make adjustments and settle in more with Jules (Juleika)...lol I'm giving her a nickname already.

yeah, of course to wait some years would be ideal, but then the problem is our age. OH turns 41 this year and I'm 32! and I don't want to have children beyond 35, I'm really scared of the physical impact of pregnancy and birth to the body at this age :wacko:

Maybe I'm the only mad one minus those who aren't preventing :mrgreen:

I guess we're lucky as we're both at home and take things like mornings in turn so it would fit in for us easier than some maybe?

:D

I think we will probably try again as soon as we're married next year. I'm a bit woriied about having 2 so close together but then again you never know how long it's going to take.

hey hun I hope your ok after your other thread ....was so bloody annoyed x

Im not trying but im not preventing either! If it happens it happens, i wouldn't be unhappy to get pregnant again we've decided we want more though but if not to be then we are very blessed with our 2 little pumpkins anyway!
xx

I put happy with more then 1 child, but you never know in 5-10 yrs time i might have another one, will have to wait that long cos of lack of space for anymore.

were going to wait till Rileys about 2/3 then start trying for another

I have 3 children(16,14,11) from previous marriage and one with my dp,she is 3.5,we just feel the need to have one more and we will be happy.i'm 37 and dp is 44 this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->