any mummys ttc from guildford area surrey

mum2beagain

mum to 3 under 5
Reaction score
hi im nikki im 22 and married for 3 years we are ttc no3 was wondering if theres anyone ttc or just any mummys around my age near guildford x

hiya hun, im 21, not ttc but i have a 5 month old. i used to live in Guildford, now in Aldershot!

:)
xx

hi hun im not ttc either now lol got my bfp yesterday

thankyou x was your lo born at the royal surrey or frimley park x

Royal surrey. Had all my hospital apppintments there as i told them i was living with my mum, didnt like the sound of Frimley.
Xx

yeah i have heard a few bad things about frimley i love the labour ward at rsch

yeah i love it there too :)
midwives were so nice & got me a cup of tea & cake after. lol

when i arrived a midwife was about to go home & said she would examine me as she has 10 mins left. so she did and i was 9.5cm dilated so she stayed for the rest of the labour.

missed out on her roast chicken her husband had cooked & everything. i felt really guilty after!

you have both your LO's at Royal?
xx

Aww what a lovely mw yes both of mine were born there and this one will be too

Awhhh... U hoping for a boy or girl? Or dont you mind? Xx

Dont really mind as i have one of each but ideally id like my daughter to have a sister do you think you will have anuy more?

me :) Frimley Park is the number 1 hospital in the county - Sophie Wessex had her baby there too! I'm in Farnham btw! :wave:

Im hoping to have a few more but not 4 a year or so.

Im in aldershot :)
So not far from farnham at all. Xx

hey ladies! i live near guildford and im 23 - preg with my first and having him at royal surrey x

I'm not ttc, long term wtt, but was local to guildford but now in Odiham, was due to give birth at rsch but then had choice of frimley and turned it down because of things i'd been told!!

I am trying to conceive and I am from Woking :) I hate Woking, but when I conceive it will most likely be at St. Peters Hospital in Chertsey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->