• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any mums to be from Hertfordshire?

Beccaaa

Reaction score
Hello ladies was just wondering if theres any mum from Herts, would be lovely to chat to you :D x

I am a hertfordshire mum to be :)

Where abouts in hertfordshire are you from? I'm 21 and expecting a girl!

Xx

Hi ladies I am not expecting yet...hopefully soon! I have a 3 year ole son and live in Sawbridgeworth Herts.

Where are you both from?

Hiya, hope your good :)

I'm from Waltham cross so kind of on the border of Herts really.... I love sawbridgeworth, it's so pretty there! Haven't been for years xx

Hiya! I'm not expecting, I have a 19 month old boy & am wtt in June this year :)

I'm from Hemel Hempstead, moved to Stanstead Abbotts for a few years (where my OH is from), & I now live in Welwyn Garden City (halfway between our families).

I've been living here for 2yrs now, Where abouts are you?

Hiya, hope your good :)

I'm from Waltham cross so kind of on the border of Herts really.... I love sawbridgeworth, it's so pretty there! Haven't been for years xx

Only moved here in Feb and we are so happy with our choice!

Nice to know I'm not the only person in Herts TTC!! Lol

Im from enfield, not far from the cross or potters bar, im nearly 20 weeks and expecting my first baby :) anyone want to talk or arrange a meet? none of my friends have kids so it would be nice to meet another expecting first time parent

Im from enfield, not far from the cross or potters bar, im nearly 20 weeks and expecting my first baby :) anyone want to talk or arrange a meet? none of my friends have kids so it would be nice to meet another expecting first time parent

I'm always up for making new friends... None of my friends have kids either, except one. My bubbas 5 weeks now. Have you found out the sex? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->