Any Northern Irish Mummies to be?

EmyDra

Triple boy mama
Reaction score
Looking for first tri mums-to-be from little ol Northern Ireland :) I'm 9 weeks, due late December. Unplanned pregnancy, possibly going to be a single mum (It's a long story).

Anyone of any age - I've friends in their 20s, 30s and 40s. A first timer might be nice but anyone would be great. I want a pregnancy buddy :happydance:!!!

hey there,
im 17
not quite from northern ireland but donegal! not too far away,
congrats on your pregnancy..
im almost positive im pregnant and i can finally take a test tomorrow!
its been a long wait!
hope to hear from you :) x

Me :) Im from Belfast, but live in coleraine with my OH (whos a girl too). I'm only 5 weeks with my first (4th pregnancy tho) Where abouts r u from? I'm 25 btw :)

hey :)
im not a mummy to be but i am an NI mummy :)
we are having a meet up at the zoo this month.. you should come!
what hosp are you using?
k x

Lagan Valley I'm with, I just live waaaay too close to not be with them. I'm hopeing for a home birth but obviously if I need to go in it'll be Laaaaagan Valley :) When is the zoo plan? Wow! bet you can't believe your daughter is almost a year <3!

Good old Donegal, close enough I say ^.^ have a weird feeling I went there once for something but can't remember why. Did you get your BFP? x

Hi Lizzie Moon! I spied your blog and saw you on Chillys big long thread :) I'm really hoping you get there, it must be so discouraging to have had so many pregnancies and no sticky beans yet. There's actually a blog I've been reading which I find quite inspiring about a pair of American ladies who had been TTC for two years and tried everything before now being 19 weeks pregnant with Triplets! Really crazy, but it sure makes me smile!
I have my fingers crossed for you anyway, I know you've said you've given up but you're still so young and there is plenty of baby chances left :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->