Any one else experiencing pressure in your bum and aches stomach 12 weeks pregnant

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm wondering if it's normal to feel slight pressure in your bum and achey sore stomach ?

I'm not having be,didn't or cramps eat and not in any pain just the pressure is annoying me as I'm scared the baby is going to fall out :haha: silly I know but that's how I feel.

I do have incompetent cervix where my cervix does give way when it wants to without warning but it's not suppose to happen before 14 weeks so it can't be my cervix

I'm just wodnering how other ladies at 12 weeks feel?:flower:

I have an incompetent cervix too. Just got the stomach pains right now, but I'm also prone to UTI's so going to the midwife tomorrow to get it checked out. Are you having the additional scans this time round in pregnancy?

Hi mummy20 im not having additional scans in this pregnancy as ill be having my cervic suture at 14weeks :) i cant wait for it to be placed. I have a scan on thurs and to see my Consultant so im hopingg he can check my cervix for me to make sure its holding up with me having pressure already

Lucky you. I get lots of scans. I think as its only happened once and not in my previous pregnancies they aren't going full hog, until something starts to happen.

Midwife didn't seem to concerned, seeing the consultant in a couple of weeks so maybe he can be more reassuring.

I was offered the cervical length scans but I didn't want them as I know my cervix is weak after having 2 preterm babies already I didn't want to risk any more, my consultant isn't very worried about anything, you sort of have to push him to put a cervical stitch in. I have found that midwifes never fully understand ladies with incompetent cervix. They missed all the signs that i was going to give birth prematurely in two of my pregnancies. If you don't feel comfortable with the scans then try and push for a cervical stitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->