any one else sick of peeing?????!!!!

Kat1990

pregnant! 2nd trimester!
Reaction score
totally pointless thread but im totally sick of peeing! i feel bursting, then i go and the tinyiest trickle comes. so crack on with what ever then 10 mins later im desperate again and only a trickle!! on the fourth or 5th trip finally baby moves and i can pee properly! relief! haha

any one else? or just me?! lol x

You're definitely not alone. This happens to me ALL of the time. The last two nights have been especially terrible... I've been so run down at work because I'm up all night peeing every hour or so.

Oh yes I hear you, so annoying even more so in the middle of the night. I'm most definitely looking forward to having my bladder back to normal after bambino is born lol x

The other day I went twice before getting in the car. Two roads later, not even out of the village, I made DH turn around so that I could go to the loo again. It's crazy.

Yes yes yes yes and YES! It's so uncomfortable. :(

Mee!! Between 6am and 1 this afternoon id been 7 times!! Soo annoying :haha:

Yep me too! Don't mind it so much during day but nighttime it drives me crazy!

Me too! I took my dogs for a walk this morning & felt like I needed to pee the entire time & when I got home only a trickle came out! I think it's just pressure from babies head being low down!

totally pointless thread but im totally sick of peeing! i feel bursting, then i go and the tinyiest trickle comes. so crack on with what ever then 10 mins later im desperate again and only a trickle!! on the fourth or 5th trip finally baby moves and i can pee properly! relief! haha

any one else? or just me?! lol x

Me!!! It's all the time......think I'm desperate, but no.......hardly anything!!

Oh god yes, I'm not sleeping properly with half hour toilet visits, his head is right down there and I just constantly need to go.

Hate hate hate it
I try not to drink water but then am so thirsty! It's a viscous circle!

I am SO SO SO sick of peeing. I made the mistake of taking the motorway the other day.. will be avoiding it in future, especially at rush hour.

Me too.

I have a scan in the morning I check my placenta position and I'm not looking forward to the pint of water I've gotta drink an hour before.

I think I'm going to start using baby wipes on myself. No matter what the toilet paper is it is still irritating me down there because of how frequent I have to wipe :(

Like others said, I don't care during the day, but I SERIOUSLY miss the days where I rarely got up in the middle of the night to pee. Now if I only wake up once it's a freaking miracle, but then I have to go just a short time before my alarm clock goes off in the morning. I can't wait to have my bladder back!

it wakes me up at least 5 times a night. Not to mention my nether parts are so sore.

The nights are the worst! I just tell myself it's the baby preparing me for all the night time wakes :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->