Any one else think they're not strong enough?

a_c

mummy to one
Reaction score
I am so worried about how I could possibly cope with some of the horrific experiences people have on their journey to having a child. My husband and I have a wonderfully strong relationship but how do you possibly get through?

I was lucky to concieve my LO without much of a wait but I have gone through alot with my OH before TTC and after. It has been testing but having kids is, it is amazing but it can strain your relationship. But if you are a strong couple you will be fine, as long as you have each others undivided support, that's the main thing.

And just try not to worry, as you just don't know how it will pan out, everyone is different. You have waited long enough, so when the time comes just enjoy it :)

Everyone is different hun, my entire pregnancy and birth were totally awesome. I had morning sickness pretty bad but I expected it coped with it, was very glad when it finally went away but the whole pregnancy journey is the best thing I have ever done in my life. Its truly an amazing experience. And yes its not supposed to be an easy job being a parent, my 10 month old is very strong willed and is a lot of work but omg i would not trade a minute of it away. The love I feel for him is so incredibly strong and every day is a delight. My husband and I have developed a stronger relationship too as he is such a good daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->