Any one else with easily frustrated children?

Dream.dream

SAHM to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Having some trouble with my 4.5 year old the last little bit . He got ADD and has always been very perticular but lately it's been hard because he's so easily frustrated .

He has a lot of trouble transitioning between activities , and doesn't do we'll with changes to his routine . He gets very upset and then very angry and is almost impossible to distract or calm down, he even sometimes gets so upset he lashes out and hits or runs away and we've never had this problem before and all my positive parenting tricks don't work. He's even said to me that when he gets angry he's just cant listen and he feels bad after

I've been reading a book about explosive children and another about add kids and trying the idea in it and its working but I'm still finding it hard to transition my parenting over to a style that's better suited to him.

Just looking for a bit of support from any other parents who've delt with easily frustrated or reactive children. any tips on how to makes this easier on both of us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->