Any one ever have this Happen?? This is long

whiteeyez22

Mom of 3
Reaction score
okay so all week lone ive been feeling pretty crummy like i wake up i have sore bb's i have been feeling sick off and all throughout the day all week i have taken hpt after hpt and they had all looked - but i kept feeling the way i am like af is coming really really soon or im pg well still no af so i took another test and i think i saw a pretty faint line in the pos area but i didnt take that as a pos just incase it's an evap well i went to have blood today and they did the Quaintive the yes/no type instead of the Qulitive with HCG levels and it was Negitive :cry: so i dont know what to do i think im 10dpo today my last period was nov 13th but it was also a day and a half late so instead of my norm 27day cycle i had a 29day cycle and i know our bodies tend to change or what ever but i bd on Nov 27th not sure when i ovulated...so they dr told me to tests a home test again on the12th if my period don't show up and if it's neg to go back for more blood work to find out why im feeling like im pg or af is coming tomorrow...please keep me in your prayers that something happens soon for me!!! i dont want to hear bad news like i might have some female problems or anything!!! thanks

Be patient darling. You could be one of the women who processes HCG into their system later than most. You're still fairly early for testing too.
:) Try your best to hold out for a few more days.

thank you so much for beliveing in me and helping me stay positive!!!

I really hope you get the result you want.
Thinking positive thoughts for you
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"