Any one had to fill out own maternity notes?

laurennkarl

Reaction score
hello ladies

had a phone call from my midwife today asking if i could pick up a maternity notes pack from the community hospital on monday and start filling them out for my booking appointment.

has anyone else had to do this?

lauren and bump (8w+3)

Yup my doc gave me mine and I completed the front page from home. Your booking in appointment is about 1.5hrs long so anything you can do beforehand will be helpful.

I did a little beforehand. Just medical history, previous pregnancies, info about my general health, family history, what I've been tested for, etc. I think it's pretty common.

In my previous pregnancies I've sat with the midwife answering questions while she filled them in, but finding a suitable appointment time was trickier this time as I need to get back to pick up my daughter from nursery, so the receptionist said if I come earlier I can start to fill in the forms myself to save some time, makes sense I think.

Same, I picked up the notes and filled in what I could then midwife did the rest at booking appointment xx

Three years ago with my first child I filled it all in with the midwife at the booking in appointment, this time round I filled in as much as I could and then she transferred them in to the green pregnancy notes with me confirming all the details were correct. Not sure why it's changed. I'm also having to ring up and book all my midwife appointments myself too a few weeks in advance whereas last time they just scheduled the next appointment there and then!

Yeah then they go through it with you at your first appointment I think. Will find out on Thursday 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->