any one know

Pink Flowers

Reaction score
how to find a snake? his only small and he has gone on an adventure! :dohh:

Oh no!

Happened to me a few times.

Obviously they like to hide so will probably be well tucked away somewhere...

Found this https://exoticpets.about.com/cs/reptilesgeneral/ht/escapedpets.htm

I recommend the bit about leaving its tank open. Anywhere there's warmth... airing cupboard? Computer??

I found one of mine once under the kitchen sink :wacko: It was getting warmth from the dish water!

Good luck!

We have mice out, he hasn't made an appearance yet but I am going on another hunt in a minute.

Never had to hunt for ours, she was too lazy to get far :)
My friend always used to find theirs on the curtain rail but it was a big boa so not hard to miss :)

Never had to hunt for ours, she was too lazy to get far :)
My friend always used to find theirs on the curtain rail but it was a big boa so not hard to miss :)

Mine is quite orange buts its about 2ft lol

added a piccie

Mine was only a garter snake called Pantera :) she died years ago though but Brian decided the other day he wanted one of these for christmas, dont think the cat would be happy about it though :)

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/389686_2858459958914_554135649_n.jpg

We lost our smallest snake a couple of months ago. We didn't know he was missing until we lifted up his house to find him and he wasn't there! We turned the house upside down. We eventually found him in a box in the back of the closet. The only reason we found him though, was because my mom's bf wanted to look in this one box for something random and found him out of the 15 we had before we threw them all away. Talk about getting lucky :)

Haven't found him yet, we have moved his house to the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->