Any one Numb from the neck down?

I had the spray test done and the only part of me that was numb was the bit that you'd expect to be...but after my baby was shown to me and I thought I could reach out and touch him, I couldn't move either of my arms -which I thought was very cruel lol, dangling my beautiful baby for me to see but I couldn't move. I don't know why this happened, they told me not to panic and the feeling returned shortly, unlike my tummy which is still numb 10 days after. I'm not sure if they put it down to shock of the operation.

I was completely numb. I felt like I couldn't breathe as well. It was so scary. I was given more oxygen but I felt like I couldn't breathe so without informing me they just gave me a general. Recovering from both a spinal and general is not fun.

The doctor spoke to my husband after and all he could say was that he had no idea why it happened. He was also really scared that we would sue though so I think he was more trying to save his butt. lol

I haven't! I would have flipped out. Being numb from the waist down scares me enough, let alone being numb from the neck down! No thank you. :nope:

Mine is in 2 weeks and they said I be numbed from the breasts down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->