Any one ttc in 2011?

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering if anyone is thinking of ttc in 2011
xx

I cant wait its taking all my willpower and being sensible to not try now. We can be strong together ha ha. I wonder who will get pregnant first. i have no idea about charting my fertile time its just hit or miss for me ha ha
x

I cant wait its taking all my willpower and being sensible to not try now. We can be strong together ha ha. I wonder who will get pregnant first. i have no idea about charting my fertile time its just hit or miss for me ha ha
x

me either not a clue... :rofl:

yeah we are totally not ready for a 2nd... not by any shape or form...!

I also think about that year . because that is the year I hopefully have my 'bachelor of science'too.

Me :) Hopefully will be married in June 2011 and then start TTC asap!! x x

we were all pregnant at the same time last time aswell werent we??
x

:hi: girls!! Just popped into WTT as me and OH have had a huge talk this eve about our 'future family' plans and....we're gunna TTC at the end of 2011/beginning of 2012!! :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

I wasnt gunna post as i though people would think im mad as its a way away :blush:..Im soo glad ill have you girls to join me!! :D:D Im soooo excited!

xXx

Yeah 2011 sounds about right Leo will be 2 and a bit - would like the next one to be a bit planned!

hey ladies!
Hope you dont mind me joining you lot on here!
Ive been seperate for a baby for years but have decided to start trying at the end of 2010 beginning of 2011 ( depending on how things turn out ) lol.
The plan is ill have my degree by may 2010 and then get settled in a job ready for a LO.
I feel mad as its so far away so im glad theres other out there like me too!
hope it flys in hehe :)

sure hope so - we've got plenty of time to get that practise in :sex: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"