Any one ttc in 2011?

Welcome!

What are we all thinking we'd like?

Im hoping for a girl - although I wouldnt mind one bit if I had another boy :) Theres a history of 1 boy then twin girls in my family :s

Oh boy imagine having twins!! :)

I'm hoping for a girl.. so Elyse gets a little sister :)

I'm hoping for a baby girl. Although i love having a baby boy and i wouldnt mind another one but it would be nice to have one of each.

What names would you have

I like Summer or Grace for a girl

and i like Evan for a boy
x

The year of the girls lol :)

I like Willow but OH wont let me have it cos it reminds him of the dwarf in the film (no offense to drawfs intended!) Also like Ruby, Luna and Jewel for girls ... William or Oliver for a boy atm.

Girl names --> I still want Peyton, Helena, Carina, Scarlett, or Violet (other names on my list from this pregnancy!) but I'm thinking I also like Ava now.

Boy names --> James will be part of it because OH wants "Hamish" or James and I said no way to Hamish lol... but I like Luca & Dominic.

me too I think! Although think i might cave and ttc 2010 but the plan is for 2011! Start of the year. Its all too exciting to think about, so not ready for another but i miss the newborn stage already and my LO is only 3 months!

^ Elyse is 10 weeks tomorrow.. definitely not missing the newborn stage yet :rofl:

It gets better everday, I can honestly say that I am THRILLED to be past that part! I wouldn't mind her having a newborn's cry still.. :mrgreen:

Hi goddess25

I know what u mean about the cry ... but im missing his 'small' size, NOT the 2 hourly feeding lol - quite sad to wish his life forward but cant wait till he can sit :)

xx

I would like a girl next, altough another boy would be lovely too, Max is such a little character how could i say no to another one of those! :D

We still like Izzy for a girl and quite like Toby for a boy, not too sure really!

Some of your chosen names are lovely, Tasha i love the name Ava, goes really well with Elyse i think! :thumbup:

How is everyone?!

xxx

I'm tired :) Elyse won't have a nap :hissy:

Fortunately she's now playing on her playmat and she seesms content!

She will go soon hun. Maybe if she doesnt sleep now u will get a longer nights sleep. that would be good wouldnt it lol
xx

Yeah she sleeps 11:30-6:30 but the days are so long when she's up and I have cleaning and laundry and stuff to do :blush: especially when she's tired & cranky and just won't sleep!

Thanks! Yours is awesome too.. Tigger (and Eeyore) are tied for my fave Winnie the Pooh characters! :)

maybe ^_^
i'll be 19 in 2011, but i think we'll most likely be trying in 2012 lolzz =]
anyways good luck for 2011, lots of baby dust for you!
:winkwink:

just came accross this thread and thought... hold on YES perhaps i will be ttc our 3rd by then, we want them all close together so yeah wouldnt surprise me x x x x x x fingers crossed eh? x x x x x

Me :yipee: me :yipee: me :yipee:
Hoping to try summer 2011. Sounds a long way off at the moment thou

Not bother boy or girl,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back