Any other chronic spotters out there?

marieg0219

Reaction score
I stopped using birth control pills 14 months ago, and my husband and I have been TTC for 10 months. During this whole time I've had "chronic spotting" where I normally have medium/heavy spotting for about 5-8 days before my period. Now we have done a few cycles of fertility treatments with Femara, none successful, and my cycles are even more crazy. This cycle I started spotting on CD12, and during a cycle a couple of months ago it started on CD10 and went all the way to AF!

It's annoying and gross, but mostly it's worrisome. I feel like there is no way I will get pregnant if I'm spotting even before I ovulate. The 3 doctors I have been to don't seem concerned about it and tell me that I need to relax and it will happen. (I think we've all heard that line!) All the blood, hormone, and thyroid tests I've done have come back in the normal range except AMH, which is low at .71.

Is there anyone with a success story? Or at least anyone I can commiserate with?

Me!!! Only since my d&c in 2015 it's so annoying and I feel the same like it's preventing things ttc 3 years now with 3 miscarriages in a row x

So sorry for your losses. x

Thank you Hun one had DS other 2 were earlier losses.

With me the spotting just appeared after my last daughter and gradually had got worse. I spot anywhere between 3-6dpo then every day until AF :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->