Any other crazy 2ww obsessers? 7dpo and struggling with the not knowing

earthfairy

Reaction score
Hey mammas! :flower:

I'm 7dpo and really struggling with the 2ww. :wacko:Tested this morning but BFN
Looking for buddies to help us through the wait!
Hoping to hear lots of BFPs from lots of mammas soon.

I'm trying so hard to be patient but I feel like this unknown is sending me batty.:brat:

Anyone else wanna wait with me? :kiss:

Hey earth fairy 😘

I'm 9dpo today and dieing to know! I've got cramps and nausea and my boobs are really full! Bfns on cheap tests so going to buy some FRER today. I'll wait with you 😍

I'm only 4dpo, not feeling anything yet but hopefully soon! :haha:

Hey Mammas

Born to be mum Your symptoms sound very promising!!
I've had the same symptoms but I'm on progesterone pessaries as I sadly had an early miscarriage in June (4.5 weeks) so literally ALL the symptoms I've had can be caused by the progesterone. So it's a double 2ww mind game!
I'm sorry to see you have 2 Angel babies. It's such an emotional journey but I know our rainbows aren't far away!

I just realised I'm 8dpo so not far behind you. I'll probably test again tomorrow but maybe with second morning urine as I have had more luck with that in the past for some reason. Let me know how you go with your tests. FX for us both!

Saraa 4dpo is so early so wouldn't expect any symptoms yet. When r u planning on testing?

Thanks so much for being my 2ww buddies! Sharing this will make it so much easier! At least I can vent my crazy obsessing with you gals! LOL

Off to bed now. 9dpo tomorrow so who knows what is round the corner xxxxx

I'm only 2dpo and I'm already impatient! :dohh:

I'll be 9dpo on my birthday so I am tempted to test then but it's really early so I will probably be disappointed if I do!

I'm only 2dpo and I'm already impatient! :dohh:

I'll be 9dpo on my birthday so I am tempted to test then but it's really early so I will probably be disappointed if I do!

How exciting to be 9dpo on your birthday!!
If you can it's probably best to wait till at least 10dpo or later because you don't want a false result ruining your day! But easier said than done right!

I am 9DPIUI... not really feeling confident as my symptoms could very well be the progesterone suppositories that I am on. I get blood work done on Weds to see if I am PG... hard to hold out that long. TTC for almost 3 years here.

Hi ladies can I join you? I'm 8dpo today, bfn this morning of course! Haha!
So hard, the tww seems to drag on... especially when you're convinced you have all these symptoms! 😐
Nice to have others to go through it with you!

Hey Mammas

I've had the same symptoms but I'm on progesterone pessaries as I sadly had an early miscarriage in June (4.5 weeks) so literally ALL the symptoms I've had can be caused by the progesterone. So it's a double 2ww mind game!
I'm sorry to see you have 2 Angel babies. It's such an emotional journey but I know our rainbows aren't far away!

I just realised I'm 8dpo so not far behind you. I'll probably test again tomorrow but maybe with second morning urine as I have had more luck with that in the past for some reason. Let me know how you go with your tests. FX for us both!

Saraa 4dpo is so early so wouldn't expect any symptoms yet. When r u planning on testing?

Thanks so much for being my 2ww buddies! Sharing this will make it so much easier! At least I can vent my crazy obsessing with you gals! LOL

Eeek I'm so excited! Yes, I've had 2 early miscarriages at 6 weeks. Sorry to hear you've lost Bubbas too.

I did another cheapie test this afternoon and I can see the faintest squinty line so I can't wait to test in the morning 😍😍

It's lovely to have someone to wait with 😊 x

I'm on CD 4 and i'm already inpatient for the 2 week wait lol

stupid AF showed up on Friday :(

fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies :dance:

I got a positive with my son 3 days before I was due on a cheapy test, but I already knew inside I was pregnant I just did it as proof for my other half :haha:
Will probably do the same again this time if I've got any inklings :)

Hey Mammas

Eeek I'm so excited! Yes, I've had 2 early miscarriages at 6 weeks. Sorry to hear you've lost Bubbas too.

I did another cheapie test this afternoon and I can see the faintest squinty line so I can't wait to test in the morning 😍😍

It's lovely to have someone to wait with 😊 x

OMG so exciting!!! I had a feeling you were going to test positive today!!
Let us know how your morning test goes!!

So happy for you!! :hugs::flower::cloud9:

I got a positive with my son 3 days before I was due on a cheapy test, but I already knew inside I was pregnant I just did it as proof for my other half :haha:
Will probably do the same again this time if I've got any inklings :)

Fx for you xxxx

Hi ladies can I join you? I'm 8dpo today, bfn this morning of course! Haha!
So hard, the tww seems to drag on... especially when you're convinced you have all these symptoms! 😐
Nice to have others to go through it with you!

I tested yesterday at 8dpo as well. BFN too
I'm about to test again today but dreading the outcome!
The not knowing is torture!!

I am 9DPIUI... not really feeling confident as my symptoms could very well be the progesterone suppositories that I am on. I get blood work done on Weds to see if I am PG... hard to hold out that long. TTC for almost 3 years here.

I'm on progesterone too and all my symptoms can be due to the progesterone. It's hard not to get my hopes up but scared I'm setting myself up for a fall. Good luck on Wednesday xxxxxx

can I join?? I think i'm at 10DPO--see my other post if you'd like about what's going on with me--basically all signs show yes but i feel like no hope it will happen.

I figure if i stop and buy a test tonight and test tomorrow maybe it would show if positive-if not then AF will show 10 min later (as that's usually what happens-haha)

Hi ladies, may I join in? Last cycle, I had a CP. We were not trying at that time to have another LO. (We have three already with my youngest being 9mos.) BUT, in realizing the CP had happened, I also realized how badly I wanted another one. So this cycle, we are TTC and I'm on 4-5 DPO. I have had some symptoms, headaches, cramping today and late yesterday (not implantation, to soon), and tender bbs. All things that happened last cycle with my CP. So now, I'm watching the clock and can't wait to be able to test again. As a veteran, you'd think I'd be used to waiting and being patient and all that. but....NOPE. TWW sucks.

:hi: hello everyone.

3dpo for me today. I don't temp or do opks and I had EWCM on cd10 (I often have 25 or 26 day cycles) so it could be that I ov'd earlier. Now I just keep thinking ooh I could actually be 5dpo or 4dpo! Going to drive myself insane. I'm pretty certain I will test at 9dpo and have bought 10 cheapie tests. I am so impatient though!

Hi guys! This is my first TTC journey, I am 8/9 dpo, I've tested twice once last night and once today. I am very impatient. Yesterday I thought I saw the faintest of the faint but today nothing.. Do you guys know roughly if one is pregnant when is a better time to test. I have tried three months now. This month I feel more tired, I believe I have had more cm... Most months I dry up, also my CP is high.. To the knuckle & I've read that it is supposed to be low? I might be wrong... Nice to meet all of you.

Soooo ladies... 11dpo this morning and tested again!! Eeek 😍😍 praying so much that this is a sticky bean!! 😄😄

Attachments

• PicsArt_08-31-07.49.50.jpg
    PicsArt_08-31-07.49.50.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14