Any other crazy 2ww obsessers? 7dpo and struggling with the not knowing

Awww congratulations!

4dpo here... dying to poas already! I've decided that I will on Monday!

Soooo ladies... 11dpo this morning and tested again!! Eeek 😍😍 praying so much that this is a sticky bean!! 😄😄

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So very happy for you!!
The first BFP of the group!! Who's next? Hopefully me ha ha :haha:

can I join?? I think i'm at 10DPO--see my other post if you'd like about what's going on with me--basically all signs show yes but i feel like no hope it will happen.

I figure if i stop and buy a test tonight and test tomorrow maybe it would show if positive-if not then AF will show 10 min later (as that's usually what happens-haha)

Have you tested yet hon? Sending you baby dust!! :flower:

Hi ladies, may I join in? Last cycle, I had a CP. We were not trying at that time to have another LO. (We have three already with my youngest being 9mos.) BUT, in realizing the CP had happened, I also realized how badly I wanted another one. So this cycle, we are TTC and I'm on 4-5 DPO. I have had some symptoms, headaches, cramping today and late yesterday (not implantation, to soon), and tender bbs. All things that happened last cycle with my CP. So now, I'm watching the clock and can't wait to be able to test again. As a veteran, you'd think I'd be used to waiting and being patient and all that. but....NOPE. TWW sucks.

I totally understand. I had a CP in June and just TTC this cycle. Currently 9dpo and waiting waiting. I felt what I think was implantation cramping last night so hopefully I'll get a BFP in a few days. I hope you are ok. I think the first cycle TTC after a loss brings up a lot of emotion. I had a big meltdown yesterday and cried over The polar Express (watching it with my boys). The theme of the movie being that you have to believe and trust etc. it felt good to have a blub :cry::haha:

Hang in there for the 2ww. At least you know what symptoms to look at for. Don't know if that makes it better or worse though!!

Hi guys! This is my first TTC journey, I am 8/9 dpo, I've tested twice once last night and once today. I am very impatient. Yesterday I thought I saw the faintest of the faint but today nothing.. Do you guys know roughly if one is pregnant when is a better time to test. I have tried three months now. This month I feel more tired, I believe I have had more cm... Most months I dry up, also my CP is high.. To the knuckle & I've read that it is supposed to be low? I might be wrong... Nice to meet all of you.

Hey hon

I definitely think you're testing way early- but don't worry I test way early too. I can't help myself. Apparently most people only implant around 9dpo and then you need a few days after that for hormone to be detectable. I personally find second morning urine works better for me as long as I don't drink anything until after I test. But mostly first morning urine is what's recommended. I think 11dpo or later is the most accurate time to test but sometimes it takes even longer to show up

Good luck FX for you xxx

Hi all!!

See there is a congrats in the group! Blessings to you!

As for me-i tested last night--and i had only held pee a couple hours-but there wasnt' even a light line (think i was 10DPO yesterday). I figured if i was something would have shown up.

Today I have on and off cramps so figure AF will be arriving sometime in the next few days.

I'm very 'lost' feeling right now--I'm over 40 so figure my chances are slimmer and slimmer each month (esp i notice my cycle changing). Just a very sad and hopeless feeling going through me right now.
thanks for reading.

Hi all!!

As for me-i tested last night--and i had only held pee a couple hours-but there wasnt' even a light line (think i was 10DPO yesterday). I figured if i was something would have shown up.

Today I have on and off cramps so figure AF will be arriving sometime in the next few days.

I'm very 'lost' feeling right now--I'm over 40 so figure my chances are slimmer and slimmer each month (esp i notice my cycle changing). Just a very sad and hopeless feeling going through me right now.
thanks for reading.

Oh hon sorry you feel that way
I'm 10dpo today too. Haven't tested yet- will do it a bit later on. I tested yesterday though and got a bfn I've also had cramps but hoping its implantation. Still trying to be hopeful! (That or denial LOL)

I had a really down day on Tuesday and cried a lot of the day. I feel like every time I TTC I just open up my heart and have so much hope and it's horrible when you get let down.

It is still very early. Ive never got a BFP before 11dpo and even then it was super super faint on a FRER so you're never out till the witch rears her ugly head!

I'm not sure of your story. I tried to find your other post but couldnt find it.
Have you been trying long?

Something that has really helped me is seeing a fertility naturopath. I've conceived first try two times after taking all the herbs/supplements and then the one time I didn't follow her advice I had a very early miscarriage so I'm convinced she really helps me.

Don't lose hope. It could be something very small that needs tweaking OR you could actually be pregnant this time. You never know!

Sending you lots of baby dust. I'll be testing soon too. It's 4.30am in Australia now so still in bed but I'm also trying to brace myself for the disappointment .... But still hanging onto hope!

FX for us both

Hi all!!

thanks for reading.

I'm 10dpo today too. Haven't tested yet- will do it a bit later on. I tested yesterday though and got a bfn I've also had cramps but hoping its implantation. Still trying to be hopeful! (That or denial LOL)

I had a really down day on Tuesday and cried a lot of the day. I feel like every time I TTC I just open up my heart and have so much hope and it's horrible when you get let down.

It is still very early. Ive never got a BFP before 11dpo and even then it was super super faint on a FRER so you're never out till the witch rears her ugly head!

I'm not sure of your story. I tried to find your other post but couldnt find it.

Something that has really helped me is seeing a fertility naturopath. I've conceived first try two times after taking all the herbs/supplements and then the one time I didn't follow her advice I had a very early miscarriage so I'm convinced she really helps me.

Don't lose hope. It could be something very small that needs tweaking OR you could actually be pregnant this time. You never know!

Sending you lots of baby dust. I'll be testing soon too. It's 4.30am in Australia now so still in bed but I'm also trying to brace myself for the disappointment .... But still hanging onto hope!

FX for us both

earthfairy--Hi! thanks for replying!! long story short on me--we've been trying for a couple years--though not every month-due to our schedules sometimes it just imposible to be together at O time-so that just makes it that much harder-im also 40 so im racing the clock. I talked to my doc last year and it was pretty much u better do it now if ur going to do it--lol but i didn't push for any ideas or suggestions-we really don't plan to go the 'extras' to get preg. well as of last year we weren't...it was if it happens great and if not ok --but now im feeling like i want to do more-so when i see doc in oct i'll ask.

I have 2 kids already (20 and 8) you would think i'd remember about days to test and all that but eh it's been awhile-lol

I do thank u for replying again-i really dont have anyone in 'real life' to talk over things-all my friends are pretty much done w/kids and think i'm even crazy to want more. (the thing is i waited a long time to find the right guy (kids are from previous relatinoship) and in my heart i dont feel like our family is complete.

Hope to talk to u soon and see where the days lead us-hopefully pregnant!

Hi all!!

thanks for reading.

FX for us both

earthfairy--Hi! thanks for replying!! long story short on me--we've been trying for a couple years--though not every month-due to our schedules sometimes it just imposible to be together at O time-so that just makes it that much harder-im also 40 so im racing the clock. I talked to my doc last year and it was pretty much u better do it now if ur going to do it--lol but i didn't push for any ideas or suggestions-we really don't plan to go the 'extras' to get preg. well as of last year we weren't...it was if it happens great and if not ok --but now im feeling like i want to do more-so when i see doc in oct i'll ask.

I have 2 kids already (20 and 8) you would think i'd remember about days to test and all that but eh it's been awhile-lol

I do thank u for replying again-i really dont have anyone in 'real life' to talk over things-all my friends are pretty much done w/kids and think i'm even crazy to want more. (the thing is i waited a long time to find the right guy (kids are from previous relatinoship) and in my heart i dont feel like our family is complete.

Hope to talk to u soon and see where the days lead us-hopefully pregnant!

Thanks for sharing your story xxx
I think it's great you are following your heart and if you don't feel done then it's wonderful you are still open to another bean joining your family.

I'm just running out the door so can't message properly. I just tested again and Bfn. I'm 10dpo today so feeling a bit down. The hard thing is I'm getting every textbook pregnancy symptom as I'm taking progesterone which adds to the mental torment

Anyway let's keep sharing our stories

Will chat later xxx

5dpo here today... boobs are sore but they usually are in the run up to AF. I could be as much as 7dpo so I wish I had done opks!

Well I'm at 12DPO (i think) and took Hpt this morning-negative so i think just time to accept that AF on way.. cramps still here so just a matter of time now i suppose. had a small cry this morning and just looking forward to a long weekend now.

good luck to those still holding on to test.

8dpo today, been feeling hungover the last couple of days with no appetite same as with my son.
But won't be convinced until I start testing haha.
We had gammon for dinner on Wednesday and I thought it might have not been cooked properly and made me feel ill but my other half says he's fine lol.

Thank you! I'm actually quite nervous, I don't know why haha.
I've felt really rough at work today, so I'm 60% sure that I might actually be :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->