Any other Fibromyalgia warriors here ?

Hi I have m.e and Fibromyalgia I have two boys 4 and 7 would love another but husband has said no I’m pretty devastated 😪
Sending hugs did your husband gibe you a reason or did he just say no

Hi how are people doing ? I just found out I'm pregnant absolutely delighted but it's triggered a flare up in fact that was one of my first symptoms. Really struggling with fatigue at the moment.
Congratulations hun id be interested I how your symptoms where for the tww it's hard to think is it cramps for implantation or cramps because of my fibro lol

Yea it's hard to know but I started throwing up 7 dpo and I had a flare up of fibro. Doctor confirmed today I have SPD already so not a happy camper but apparently I'm glowing 🤣.

Hi how are people doing ? I just found out I'm pregnant absolutely delighted but it's triggered a flare up in fact that was one of my first symptoms. Really struggling with fatigue at the moment.
Congratulations hun id be interested I how your symptoms where for the tww it's hard to think is it cramps for implantation or cramps because of my fibro lol

Yea it's hard to know but I started throwing up 7 dpo and I had a flare up of fibro. Doctor confirmed today I have SPD already so not a happy camper but apparently I'm glowing 🤣.

Oh bless you hun I've had a headache all week but not a normal fibro headache like I normally get an it's not dehydration had some spotting to and sore boobs that feel huge had some cramping that wasn't normal for fibro pain and I didn't have any other pain in my pelvis at the time.
Oh god love you having that already fingers crossed it doesn't get worse the joys of fibro it exacerbates everything

I have ME hunny think we have spoken before. Xxxx

Hi hun possibly have yea. How are you? It's funny though my other half was saying just the other day " so are you feeling fatuiged or anything... Oh yea you get fatuige anyway don't you so we won't be able to tell with that one " all in the same sentence before I got to awnser him lol

Hi l9vely i am ok thank you. I struggle with energy and muscle soreness and stiffness and back pain but no other pain so I don't think mines fibo-but not 100% sure. I really struggled with ME when I was 21 ish ( bed bound for sevral weeks) after Xmas and flu. I struggle with energy and can't go all day v often with my 6 year old without a nap. But when I was pregnant my me was ok-i did suffer with hypermesis ( sickness and was on drips sevral times:( ) so obviously struggled with energy. I struggled more in early weeks with my son but also had pnd and psychosis so I can't tell if it was the ME or sleep deprivation. Keep me posted hunny xxx

The chronic fatuige can cause pains and aches with for ME hun so it could just be ME I hope it is as I wouldn't wish fibro on anyone.
We are cd19 at the moment and 3dpo normally have cramps or something by 3dpo but nothing so far this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->