Any other Fibromyalgia warriors here ?

MissWaiting

Me, OH and Milo pup TTC 1
Reaction score
Are there any fibro warriors here?
I'm a WTT but would love to find other ladies going through the journey or who are on their mummy journey who also have fibro.

Hey I have fibro and other joint problems. I have a 2 year and currently TTC so I have been off all my meds for nearly 3 years.

Hi
So awesome ive been off meds since September so nearly a year now had to come off them my heart was being an arse but it's all ok but just haven't gone back on meds. The infusions help so much got my next one hopefully in September.
So glad to see another fibro warrior.

Hi! I have fibro and lots of other health issues. I'm 40 and have three boys

Hi can I ask a question how did your fibro cope we want 3 but have said it depends how my fibro copes I've arithmia and asthma aswell

I found my fibro improved while pregnant and breastfeeding however I have hypermobility and some arthritis as well so I was on crutches from 30 weeks which was much better than expected. I had been warned that I might need bed rest and loads other negative things none of which happened. My labour was managed a bit differently with fibro there is a higher risk of epidurals failing so I meet with aesthesist beforehand and warned i would be allowed to push for as long because of my hips and pelvis andto manage fatigue.
DS is now a toddler and I am finding it harder to manage fatigue and I do get flareups so some days we do colouring painting or jigsaw and my exercise might be a stroll in the park, other days we are much more active but I find planning my week key. Batch cooking and freezing is great when you are too tired or sore to cook but need to eat well. Online food shopping so I dont need to lift heavy bags and spreading chores out over the week so I dont over do it.
I find I need to be more proactive in managing my health. I attend physio regularly even when I think I don't need it and I notice signs of a flare up sooner. I find I am better since I had my son some of which may because you have to get up and get moving when you feel like you can't.

Unfortunately, my last pregnancy made my fibro so much worse. The pregnancy practically killed me. :cry:

I would never be able to handle another pregnancy again.

Thanks crownest that was really awesome that's alot of what I worry about my fibro is managed really well but it's the fatuige that kills me I can go and go and go with just the pain.
Jescapades I'm so sorry fibro what an arse for you last pregnancy sending gentle hugs

I also have fibro. It is pretty bad this pregnancy, but manageable unleas i let it get out of control or do too much. I was well-managed on meds until november 2016 when we started ttc again.

Yea I'm meds free have been for a while I have infusion off my pain team that work well for me just waiting till I can have my next one at the moment

Hi how do you cope with 3? I’ve got 2 boys and am desperate for another but I have fibro and me/cfs and struggle with 2.

Alot of my friends who are older ladies with fibro have said theirs was better while pregnant and breast feeding so I'm hoping the same goes for me

Hi how are people doing ? I just found out I'm pregnant absolutely delighted but it's triggered a flare up in fact that was one of my first symptoms. Really struggling with fatigue at the moment.

Hi I have m.e and Fibromyalgia I have two boys 4 and 7 would love another but husband has said no I’m pretty devastated 😪

Hi how are people doing ? I just found out I'm pregnant absolutely delighted but it's triggered a flare up in fact that was one of my first symptoms. Really struggling with fatigue at the moment.
Congratulations hun id be interested I how your symptoms where for the tww it's hard to think is it cramps for implantation or cramps because of my fibro lol

Hi I have m.e and Fibromyalgia I have two boys 4 and 7 would love another but husband has said no I’m pretty devastated 😪

Sending huge hugs hun did your husband have a reason when he said no or did he just say no

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->