Any other lesbian mummies here?

TwoMummies

Expecting a baby girl :)
Reaction score
I know there are lots of lesbian ladies / couples in the TTC section and I very much enjoyed chatting to everyone but now that I am expecting I seem to be the only gay in the village :haha:

So any other lesbian ladies / couples on here that are expecting come along and say hi. :thumbup:

I am Beci, 26 years old and expecting my third child, although this is my girlfriend's first. Only 11 weeks left to go now and very very excited!

Hi!

I have yet to start trying but have been wanting kids since I was young... Now at 25 and proudly out, I am spending 2012 planning my future babies and hope to start TTC in early 2013. All part of the 5 year plan which I happened to have started back in 2008.. Career is amazing so, financially, I know I am ready for babies. Currently heartbroken but not letting that get in the way of my future plans as I have had these plans since before I met her :)

Anyway.. I am soooo happy to see there are women out there, sharing their stories... It is truly inspiring :)

Hi!

I have yet to start trying but have been wanting kids since I was young... Now at 25 and proudly out, I am spending 2012 planning my future babies and hope to start TTC in early 2013. All part of the 5 year plan which I happened to have started back in 2008.. Career is amazing so, financially, I know I am ready for babies. Currently heartbroken but not letting that get in the way of my future plans as I have had these plans since before I met her :)

Anyway.. I am soooo happy to see there are women out there, sharing their stories... It is truly inspiring :)

Good luck for when you start TTC :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->